Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Worst Films Ever.....

gordypix

so I've just endured 'boat trip' starring Cuba Gooding Jnr on dvd.......and it has gotta be one of the worst films ever........ :help:

So add your nominations here:

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Demonic Angel

• jaxx

• gordypix

• Hou

Top Posters In This Topic

Scary movie 3 would be up there i think! :lol:

Cheers :thumbsup:

Not another teen movie

kung pow

pootie tang

super trooper

bubble boy

anyone else been unlucky enough to have seen "BIKER BOYZ" with laurance fishburn,kid rock and a load of nobodys?

ComicBook.jpg

WORST FILM EVER......

that one that was on last night! - as for boat trip - bad but funny - its just funny cause of how crap it is - if ya get me....

Boat Trip is very bad...

I never even bothered to watch Gigli, so I cant say that!

But I gotta say that SpiceWorld was probably the most awful film I have ever had to sit through - THE SPICE GIRLS CANNOT ACT!!

Oh and Street Fighter starring Jean Claud Van Damme - that was also very bad! Basically any film of a computer game or TV show I think we can safely say is awful...

Mighty Morphin Power Rangers and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles anyone? :D

Legally Blonde........Don't laugh my ex made me sit through it for two hours :help:

should i have said that with your avatar angel???

{Better hide in the arcade for a bit :ph34r: }

Basically any film of a computer game or TV show I think we can safely say is awful...

the south park movie was funny :yes:

okies, well i forget the name, but it stared adam sandler (love most of his films) anways yea it was 1 of his earlyest films and he was on a boat as a waiter and there was a lot of him talking to the camera, but yea sorry aint much help bud man it so sucked i nearly cried it was that bad

I'ld have to put my nomination up as 'Traffic' the on;y movie I have EVER walked out of the cinema for...

I saw From Hell in the cinema when it was released, thats the only time iv'e ever fallen asleep in the cinema

okies, well i forget the name, but it stared adam sandler (love most of his films) anways yea it was 1 of his earlyest films and he was on a boat as a waiter and there was a lot of him talking to the camera, but yea sorry aint much help bud man it so sucked i nearly cried it was that bad

ive seen that! cant quite remember the name but it was so crap i had to turn it off after 10mins!

also i think Sphere (dustin hoffman, sam l jackson and whats her face) is the most boring film ever! i know a lot of ppl who like it but i just hate the whole plot line!

normally like jackson in any shape or form but even he didnt manage to pull it through succesfully!

:thumbsup:

Barbed Wire............... :help::help::help: Who told Pammie she could do anything other than bounce along a beach....... :lol::lol:

Barbed Wire............... :help::help::help: Who told Pammie she could do anything other than bounce along a beach....... :lol::lol:

didnt even know it was a film? just thought it was Pam bouncing round the screen for an hour and a half?

c'mon what self respecting red blooded male went to watch that film for the 'storyline' (or lack of)

:wacko:

should i have said that with your avatar angel???

{Better hide in the arcade for a bit :ph34r: }

lol actually Stephen, you have given me an idea as to another quite bad film....

Bedazzled! :D

Lord of the Rings

how can you watch that for 3hrs

oh a film with will smith(pretending to be mohamed ali)

Lord of the Rings

WHAT???????

They have gotta be three of the best films ever made!

Lord of the Rings

how can you watch that for 3hrs

oh a film with will smith(pretending to be mohamed ali)

have to agree with that one, fall asleep in all of them...

Basically any film of a computer game or TV show I think we can safely say is awful...

Ali G was a great film!

When it came out I went to see Natural Born Killers (Woody Harrelson from Cheers the TV show). It was the worst film I've seen. I left about half way through.

i thought lord of the rings was the most overhyped and overrated film set of all time!

the story is decent but you gotta be a die hard to enjoy it.

three 3 hour stints in the cinema is painful (yes i watched them all but opnly cos i didnt pay!)

13 ghosts is pretty naff, as is the cube - (horror stuff)

must admit i was v tempted to walk outta the cinema whilst watching croutching tiger hidden dragon - i know a lot of arty farty peeps will disagree, but other than a few ninja stylee moves i thought the film was absolute drivvel.

only reason i stayed in the cinema was my resentment at wasting £5.10 had i walked out! :D

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links