Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Undercar Neons

Chuck04

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chuck04

• Moffmo

• breezer

• vmail

Top Posters In This Topic

i! lol! i should go and buy some ultra bright blue ones and go into the pig station and get the dudes attention who pulled me last time, and then when i get in the car il say, well least am gettin pulled for actually having blue this time!

orrrr, maybe il buy one of those cone things, like unmarked cars sumtimes use >>>

http://www.speeding.co.uk/cgi-bin/sh000123...l%23a2150#a2150

then il say, this time i agree that i may confuse people for being a police car :thumbsup:

Il also get a number of those England flags, coz id really love it if i got pulled for having one!! Right no offence to other religions, but how the hell is it racist and prejudice to display the ENGLISH flag in ENGLAND!! Its our own **** country ffs!!!!!!!!!!!

god now that really gets me angry :ffs: what a bunch of ***** heeds. It comes to sumit where you cant even support your football team by displaying your flag in your own country!

haha dont interupt him hes on a mission, man u seriously hate the pigs dont u, they pulled me over couple weeks ago, ******s, i hadnt even done anything wrong, well accept pull out of a junction a lilttle to quick for their liking, but that was it, im quick off the mark, yea they came chasing aft me lights and serings going the lot lol

:ffs:

pls forgive my terrible typos hehe, cant b bothered to edit them

anway i hadnt even been speeding or anythin jst pulled off quickly, piggy facing ova way decised to turn arround and cahse aft me, then accuses me of speedin which was crap as i had traffic in front of me, starts threttin me wit three points..im like for wat... he goes

"dont talk to me llike im a P. R. A. T. i know wat im doing"

haha, fair enough, anyways got off with a warning

haha i was nearly home aswell, i got pulled 10 houses from mine, my mate thoguth it was amsuin as it was right outside, hard them comming, and stop, looked out his window and there i was with the police... t w a t that he was decides to sit there waving at me :angry::eek: idiot

Love hate relationship, bit like marmite, u either love it or u hate it

so any 1 had any more thought into gettin these, eternity dont spose u had a chance to ceck a price if able to ship over 2 the uk??

Rob...any chance of a group buy on an undercar kit, if so wat kinda price we looking at

cheers

yeah can do

i can get allsorts of interior an exterior leds, both computer controlled and either multi or single colour

sweet.. i know a couple of lads on here who may b interested in a group buy, im up for it as would like to get an undercar kit sorted, well all being if cash permits

im pretty much sorted on the interior side, nxt step is undercar and lightin up those front grills fast and furios style...like milz has

cool

they arnt the cheapest things on the market but they are damn trick and probably the best quality aswell

ill do my best to haggle prices as low as possible although it will depend on the interest

hmm

heres a rough idea although ill try and nail the best part of 10% or more if possible off the prices. more orderes i can get then the better

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

twin 6'' interior LED tubes (Blue Green Red Purple Yellow White Red) £17

interior 7 colour chameleon computer controlled kit (4tubes) £85

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

undercar 1 colour computer controlled kit

(Blue Green Red Purple Yellow White Red Pink Aqua) (4tubes) £155

undercar 7 colour chameleon computer controlled kit (4tubes) £200

wheel well 7 colour chameleon computer controlled kit (4tubes) £135

xenonkrypton charged headlamp bulbs (all sizes) (blue green purple yellow) £20

ill do my best on trying to knock some off like i say

nowt definate on this yet as still batering with manufacturer and i will probably put this up as a gneral group buy for the whole of TOC

:thumbsup:

yeah you can get them on eBay although i get them direct from supply and sort out all the VAT Duty postage, collect them from depo and all that rubbish

saving alot of time and effort :D

I agree, the prices are high, but you might be getting the good stuff, and you will be rewarded by the beer-can

im confused as to wot colours are illegal as no emergency services hav orange neons but i think there stil illegal

its not just the colour, its where you put the lights aswell

id be interested in some incar neons as i already have blue under car ones,

hey t sport 03, where did u get ur undercar neons and how much did they set u bac?

hey, funnily enuf halfrauds have got them on offer for £100 which is quite cheap for 4 tubes, could probably get them cheaper on eBay tho no doubt, and were £40 to get fitted from a friend of a friend, and there sweeeeeeeeet do get loads of looks when driving with them on

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links