Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Undercar Neons

Chuck04

Ok so ive noticed a few of u peeps have undercar kits, was possibly thinking of gettin, not for day to day but now and then and shows, personally dont see point in drivin around with them always on, too many piggies

The other thing i was thinking of doing which i noticed milz has done is to jst have the one in the front bumper lightin up both bottom and top mesh, personally think this looks pretty sweet, not as extreme as whole kit....Only problem is i cant seem to find jst the 1 under car rod, seems to be sold as a set, ( hehe u dont say) so yea, wat u ppl think???

charlie

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chuck04

• Moffmo

• breezer

• vmail

Top Posters In This Topic

I think they look really nice myself, but am I right in thinking they are illegal? So what would you do if you were driving round and a police car came towards you - can you automatically turn them off or what??

yea they are illegal, not supposed to see the rod and not supposed to have them on when moving. so could have them on stationary, so would b good for shows, but jst adds a lil somin extra to ur car. yes u can turn them on and off, depends where u wire them to, could wire to fogs, or jst simple which i was planing on doing wire them onto a swith and place on dash or somin like that.. theres also a max power remote u can get off eBay which enables u to turn them on from up to 60 meters i believe

yyyeaaahh!!

exactly what i think..

a "inside mesh" thing.. could be awesome..

here in israel we got them singles...

no full kits

i beleive they are a "distraction to other road users", hence illega;l

If u wire them to a switch inside the cabin, then u can deactivate them when she the bacon coming at ya

see thats wat i would like, wat milz has done, accept use exterior rather than wat hes used, which is an interior

i beleive they are a "distraction to other road users", hence illega;l

If u wire them to a switch inside the cabin, then u can deactivate them when she the bacon coming at ya

I'm guessing they'd see you first though if you're glowing?!

I'd be tempted to get some blue ones but only if they're done properly and create a full glow under the car (like the green ones on the Civics in Fast and Furious)

yea i want to get blue kenno, to match my interor blue neons, theres a few peeps on here such as jaxx and breeze who have already had it done, could always see if they would be able to post up a few pictures for us..

would that b possible guys ?? :)

dude theres some on eBay for 17.99!!! use them on your switch.....

These arent illegal if your not moving, you could park up in the middle of a road and they cant do you for neons. they could do you for parking up in the middle of the road tho! :rolleyes:

So not illegal when NOT moving

Stylish! :thumbsup:

yea i want to get blue kenno, to match my interor blue neons, theres a few peeps on here such as jaxx and breeze who have already had it done, could always see if they would be able to post up a few pictures for us..

would that b possible guys ?? :)

Ooh, yes please if anyones got pics?

So if you're not allowed to use them when driving, you could always just slam on the brakes, switch the engine off, and act casual whenever you see the police.

haha u could, but wouldnt recomend when doing drivin along haha the person behind u wont b 2 impressed :lol:

Hiya guys!

First of all I have 2 x 12" neons that are placed in the gap which you can see if you open the bonnet and look down (beneath the radiator)

Will get pics to show you exactly where they are!

The neons are the prism ones from halfrauds, bought them off eBay for about 5notes each (like hell was I gonna pay 30notes for one!)

But the ones I've got the footwells are much brighter (someday I may swap them round!) They are sold as 'Jelly neon bars' (or similar) on eBay, bought 2 quite cheaply again, around 15notes for both

sweet ill look out for these, would like 2 one of 2 fairly soon, and not to expensive

Just found them on eBay, there used to be loads, guess the guys sold most of them now

Clicky

These are FAR better than the prism ones, much smaller and much brighter

Bid away! :thumbsup:

Matt

i had the prism ones

they are ok, but smashed the front one in my crah a bit back!

getting some very cool computer controlled LED ones instead

maybe thinkin of a group buy on loads of interior and exterior leds in future

anyone interested???

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links