Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Seatbelt Warning Light

wtfaygo

Hello again,

I've also got a problem with this light in that its is always flashing ever since I have switched the passengers air bag back on after a period with it off...any one know how to reset it or what the problem may be?

Cheers

Check that the connectors beneath the seats are not loose.

1. Turn the key from off to on.

2. Watch the airbag light closely. It will stay on for a few secs. and then as soon as it blinks off (the start of the flashing), turn the key off instantly.

3. Count to 5 (1 Mississippi, 2 Mississippi . . . .)

4. Repeat steps 1-3 two more times until you have done the cycle three times.

5. Now turn the key on and watch the light. It will start blinking in a different, slower manner. This is diagnostic mode. You can watch this for a little while, no hurry.

6. Now turn the key off again, Count to 5 like in step 3 again, and turn back on. If the procedure worked, the airbag light will not be flashing.

Raistlin tried your method a few times did not work....any other explanation on what could resolve my issue?

is it the airbag light or seatbelt warning light? I have mine coming on if I put something over the sensors on the front seat, I have to move the item until its off the sensor so the seat belt warning light doesn't come on.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links