Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Toyota "devil" Badges

SMiFFAD

Just to clear up the vauge e-mail/pm i sent people last night, they are 10 pounds delievered, the 180 was how much im having to pay for the lot not how much they are each!!!! :lol:

The extra quid each is to cover jiffy bags and postage B)

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ~Rach~

• SMiFFAD

• playbunny

• Bibbs

You can't copyright something that is already in the public domain .. sorry.

It'd be like copyrighting the word "banana" or the number "seventeen" .. 'cause it's already out there, it can't be copyrighted ..

Bibbs is right. Should of got it copyrighted when u thought of it its too late now :crybaby:

"hindsight is a wonderful thing"

ed

Just like to say, the horned toyota Badge has been done by at least 30ppl I know, so to say you had the original idea is rubbish (as the first one was drawn roughly 10-15yrs ago lol)

Technically you have broken trademark law as the toyota logo is TM Toyota PLC but we wont get into that one :lol:

As I said to ur bf love, watch where you say you have cr to that idea, or you will have some rather angry people who did the design a long time before you even drew yours after you in the courts

just had a word with a lawyer friend of family (he was round so rude not to) you are unable to copyright in hindsight also YOU have copied and adapted an existing TM.

To be honest playbunny u dont have aleg to stand on no one who adapts the toyota logo does.

however it would be nice to see the varitaion on the theme which u have copyrighted and a copy of the certificate

ps ive just created my own variation and have emailed it to the boys who do my graphics as i want one and :thumbsup: to whoever did the original.

ed

I'm planning on copyrighting driving Toyotas.

If I'm successful you all owe me a tenner!

Rich

I'd love to see the copyright notice on this idea that wasnt even yours too!

Like I said, you have copyrighted YOUR derivative of it, not the idea of the logo. But as your bf says you did not watermark or pixel mark it, the only way you can prove anyone copies you is by dimensions, and blow me! you've copied mr x from country y as you have both copied the toyota trademark lol

Its like saying that Apple your holding looks like mine therefore it is mine :rolleyes::lol:

Playbunny i suggest you go :censor: yourself and look at this while we are here....

Wanted: Horns that have been around for a long ****ing time

I have some "Horns" on my Badge - even though its not like what smiffad is selling. they are horns does that mean its yours?

:help: have a broke a law??, Wait how could i, i'v had the horns for about a month now! you'v just turned up, never seen you or your "designs" before....

If anyone, YOU have copied the idea off the man who has been making these horns for badges for yonks before you came along - so :censor: off and let smiffad get on with his NON-profitable idea...

Nice car you got there tho :thumbsup:

The devil thing was not my idea, im just the one who was willing to get off me behind and get some made.

let me quote smiffad :D from day one he said it wasnt his idea - so he wasnt taking credit

He wasnt making profit....

I fail to see where you're coming from..... hes not taking anything anyway from you as you didnt even make the badges you just had a picture.

Now you'v seen demand for these. You want profitable action?

Well put it this way .. you dont own the copyright .. as it's been in the public domain .. so Smiffy can do as he likes ..

But as he is not making a profit, it makes it clear who is trying to .. and the fact he is "doing it for the kids" .. kinda points to him being the good guy ..

And the fact he's only doing a limited run for no profit shows it is not a personal thing .. so you make your badges for £30 a pop and we'll be happy with our tenner for a Badge !!

Technically you have broken trademark law as the toyota logo is TM Toyota PLC but we wont get into that one  :lol:

So have you asked TOYOTA if you can use there logo on your so called web site and i nearly forgot about they toyota Badge too????

You just proved you know sh*t all havent you. I havent altered their trademark in any way shape or form, therefore not breaking trademark law.

Like I said on MSN, when you know what the hell you're talking about, then maybe we will give a toss about what you have to say. Dont bother replying to this message as I really dont care what you have to say anymore

I have nothing against Lofty except his poor taste in gf so dont drag him into it.

Like I said, dont talk to me, as I dont care what you say anymore :rolleyes:

I have nothing against Lofty except his poor taste in gf so dont drag him into it.

Like I said, dont talk to me, as I dont care what you say anymore  :rolleyes:

Poor taste in G/F lmao, Well love im a size 6/8 waist size 8 Top with a nice pair of 32Ds.Im a grate laugh with a few more mates than you And no i dont lie about what i look like as you do lol

I have done modelling in the past and will next year do it again.

......Iv seen your pics lmao scary aint the word

And yes i do see you have edited the post in which you mention lofty.

So just grow up......You have turned this into something personal and i think we should have a little meet up when im in bristol nexted week so you can say all these things to my face as i will have no problem in saying them to you.

You want to carry this on then PM me or MSN iv got MR2 meets to get to...

tata xx

:rolleyes: TY you have proved my point little girl

Please spare us playbunny, you are not welcome here now will you kindly FO..

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links