Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Toyota "devil" Badges

SMiFFAD

:rolleyes: whatever

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ~Rach~

• SMiFFAD

• playbunny

• Bibbs

Just to point out, it isnt your site, its Loftys, always has been, always will be.

And if this site is so cr*p, why you still here? You've already been told you are not welcome

Oh well this post is turning more of a giggle as it goes on....

So far points that stick out to me are playbunny's claim that slight changes to a design are copyrighted, so therefore would be in breach of copyright of the toyota logo itself so can forget that argument...

Business is business, if pb had got of her a :censor: e and done something like other people had already done, even before smiffad, may be an argument even though no copyright. Smiffad got off his backside and is doing other members a favour, PB appears to want to be centre of the limelight....

Now the argument is turning childish and getting personal, I can't see it being long before this post gets closed due to breaches in club policy...

Smiffad, keep up with the logo's as an ace idea to get them made, PB, grow up and stop acting like a little kid, have heard children more mature than you, you sure your old enough to have a driving license, if so, act it !

have a broke a law??, Wait how could i, i'v had the horns for about a month now! you'v just turned up, never seen you or your "designs" before....

Well hunny smiffad cant produce or sell them as well,

If you take a look at mine and my other halfs site (yes he dose own it) WWW.ULTIMATEJAPCARS.COM you will see my sig and form day one of me being on that site, that design has been on my sig. Only now it has casued a problem and i WIlL NOT let some small time bloke come along, take credit and profit from something that aint his and NOT hes idea. He has done this before as he tryed to claim design for the NISSAN INSANE Badge and the ultimate jap car club logo which clearly was not his. The problem for him is that a few peeps (not just me) are getting fed up with it and have said something this time.

This topic has been locked on my site and i suggest its locked on here

strange that because i have seen this design elswhere 5 years ago!

you do not own copyright of that logo... so your pretty well much stuffed and it has been done elsewhere

I suggest you pay attention to Toyota Coporate logo too. You have no claims over this logo whatsoever...

So.. I suggest stop wasting your time.

This thread doesnt need to be cloased... it does not justify being closed.

I dont care if i am or not. Just got to put a point across to people who pretend they know stuff that they dont before they read up on it lol.

Well I did study it for a year and a half (specifically : image, software and electronic documents) and they have helped my lawyer mates with it after ..

Thanks for the welcome lol Im a member of far better sites with GROWN UPS on it.

Hmm, so why are you acting so immature on this one?

As i said before i have nothing againsted the normal peeps on this site, just peeps who try and comment on things they know nothing about.

see above ..

Im am surprised that this topic has not been locked as i locked it a long time ago on my site.

There hasn't been any swearing, no non work safe details .. just one person throwing their toys out the pram ..

Cant playbunny just be bloked. seems like a bit of a spanner ta me. the horns are just a little mod to peoples cars. alot of things are happening in the world far worse then some little argument over who had the idea first. just forget about it people.

aint seen a argument on here till now.

Cant playbunny just be bloked. seems like a bit of a spanner ta me. the horns are just a little mod to peoples cars. alot of things are happening in the world far worse then some little argument over who had the idea first. just forget about it people.

aint seen a argument on here till now.

Too Right mate :thumbsup:

wot u on about allowing carina's to shows ill take mt 1.0l yaris 2 evry performance show i can and ill make my own devil Badge r u gonna come round an whoop my ***** i dont think so, oh ive got a jobby wow!

ANYONE WANT FREE DEVIL BADGES I'LL PAY FOR THEM AN GIVE THEM AWAY JUST SO U CAN 'BREAK THE LAW' HAHA!

Well love im a size 6/8 waist size 8 Top with a nice pair of 32Ds.

Wow really - I bet you're "grate" fun then *yawn*

Im a grate laugh with a few more mates than you And no i dont lie about what i look like as you do lol

Erm.. okay ..

I have done modelling in the past and will next year do it again.

I've heard shoewear needs models ..

Yer this little girl owns her own flat, my own sports car, with a wicked job.

wow .. sounds like you have a bit of a chip on your shoulder .. so what if someone has paid for your flat and car ..

See you at the shows lol (if they allow carinas at porformance car shows)

And if they let NA MR2's into performance shows (and you quote 200+ bhp .. shyeah right) then I can see Carina's being allowed ..

She says Carinas arent performance cars, can I just say look back at British Touring Car Championship history, as well as most rallying back 10yrs ago. The fact that the engine in her MR2 is the same as some carinas escaped her knowledge too....

Someone obviously knows nothing about cars, just little bits and bobs to impress the boy racers along with her 32Ds :rolleyes:

She does seem very young .. I'm guessing teens .. and defo has a chip on her shoulder about something ..

And I'll bet that her MR2 is a 154bhp jobbie .. 3sge engine is in SO many cars .. Found out the fe derivative is even in the Rav4 ..

WOW I cant believe there is such a big argument for a !Removed! Badge! I'd suggest you pop over to eBay and look at the amount of replica badges/logos being sold on there....

Playbunny: and you want to copyright this??? you must be !Removed! insane! Its a **** logo, whoopy doo, who cares? Go make em and sell em if you want...but see if you find someone selling a so called "derivative" of your design, go ahead and sue em! you'll find that they will just throw that case out the door and tell u to :censor: off, and find something better to do, other than looking in the mirror at your 32D's..........

She claims to be same age as me (20 this year) despite the fact her bf said about 2months ago when he got with her that she was 16 :rolleyes:

Wait till she starts the sob stories too :rolleyes:

Just had a look on UJCC, and hate to say this, but the horned logo isnt hers. Its one of the guys from Toyota Irelands, shes just just removed black background (Ive even checked dimesions etc, and its exactly the same, so bull poo its hers lol)

One good thing has come out of all this tho, its making me apply for Gold as Im using all my posts up lol :thumbsup:

Ha ha ha .. go gold fool :)

Ha ha ha .. go gold fool :)

Done and done, cheque will be in post tomorrow ;)

Well that was fun, children, wasn't it?

Modifying an existing trademark is just as illegal as copying the design. God knows what PB's copyright company are thinking of!

The only way to do this legally is as I did with a TV programme logo many years ago. I obtained written permission from the company holding the rights.

Frankly no-one would probably be bothered for 20 bages, illegal or not. As for making a profit... how much profit can you make on 200 quid for heavens's sake?

As I got to the original thread too late to order, I was interested in anyone who could produce something similar. After reading Playbunny's inane tantrums, she couldn't give me a Badge.

It would leave a nasty taste in my mouth each time I saw it on my car.

She can now feel free to post some nasty riposte (unless someone has seen sense and blocked her). I'm used to dealing with petulant kids in my job!

As I got to the original thread too late to order, I was interested in anyone who could produce something similar.

Ahhh you may be in luck, my mate Chris was discussing having a a couple (20 max) made up from the horned logo we've been given permission by the original artist to use. Just waiting to hear back from his mate :thumbsup:

As I got to the original thread too late to order, I was interested in anyone who could produce something similar.

Ahhh you may be in luck, my mate Chris was discussing having a a couple (20 max) made up from the horned logo we've been given permission by the original artist to use. Just waiting to hear back from his mate :thumbsup:

Great!

I'll try to stay awake and keep up with what's posted next time! :thumbsup:

Hey she is just a silly girl making threats to grown ups, I bet she wears lots of gold rings and stuff and nice little burburry cap too.

The 32ds are they yours ??

Right funny bunny boiler, the mistake you made is come on here gobbing off, threatening folks when the only bloke you have an issue with is the guy who is making something you alledgedly dreamt up.

You threaten every one who buys one with legal action.

Well sue me.

Oh my mum has one and her sister and her sisters mate.

Silly silly little girl, go back and play with your dollies.

Now where can i get an image of this, I can knock one up here on our laser cutter, anyone else want one :thumbsup:

Can we have a chav filter here please??

It can't be her design cause i got a set off systemG about a week ago and she only appeared in the last few days.

And for the reccord i'm 20, she sounds about 12......B*tch

If your threatening everyone who has them with court action then you can pm me for my address and see how far it gets you

If you want a laugh, compare "her" logo HEREwith the one HERE at Toyota Ireland Club ;)

Also if anyone would like a giggle, please email me and i will send you conversation logs of her proving how grown up she is by slagging me n my website off when she realises shes in the wrong :rolleyes:

Boy am I chuckling my heart out!

Firstly guys, can I just apologise on behalf of all womankind for Playbunnys remarks.... :ffs:

I for one think she is talking out of her bum myself! :thumbsup:

I dont care if shes a 32D, Size 8 and model (yeah love, so am I!) - I have more knowledge of Toyota and the law regarding copyright in my little finger than she does in her svelte size 8 figure....

Perhaps if you close your gob Playbunny and open your eyes and ears a bit and LISTEN to what people are saying then perhaps you would UNDERSTAND that you are in the wrong here.

Perhaps a few apologies to some members aswell are called for... This is a grown up forum and we dont appreciate people with childish comments...

Awwrightt sweet'art! Taraaaa! :thumbsup:

Perhaps if you close your gob Playbunny and open your eyes and ears a bit and LISTEN to what people are saying then perhaps you would UNDERSTAND that you are in the wrong here.

Why the hell was it needed to bring what you look like into the thread PB? Does it make any difference? Er no don't think so!

Well said Demonic :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links