Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Toyota "devil" Badges

SMiFFAD

A chill pill - you druggie!! dont be influcing drugs and driving !!! :P :lol:

Nowt against you lofty, I aint got nowt agaist nowt - although when i was ****** i had a go at PB. But iv decided its stupid really.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ~Rach~

• SMiFFAD

• playbunny

• Bibbs

ooh jees that reminds me, I'll have to go back there myself soon (I pick the lock and get out occasionally!) :D

:o :o :o

Who'll keep playing in Gold then ????

I'll play lots, but just remember if I scoot off its cause 'im indoors is coming back and will wanted me chained to the sink handwashing his socks! :D

ooh jees that reminds me, I'll have to go back there myself soon (I pick the lock and get out occasionally!) :D

:o :o :o

Who'll keep playing in Gold then ????

I'll play lots, but just remember if I scoot off its cause 'im indoors is coming back and will wanted me chained to the sink handwashing his socks! :D

now we couldnt have you sorting out your own mess now could we :D :D :D

I'll play lots, but just remember if I scoot off its cause 'im indoors is coming back and will wanted me chained to the sink handwashing his socks!  :D

Ooh... the things people get up to behind closed doors. :yes:

If you want a laugh, compare "her" logo HEREwith the one HERE at Toyota Ireland Club ;)

Also if anyone would like a giggle, please email me and i will send you conversation logs of her proving how grown up she is by slagging me n my website off when she realises shes in the wrong :rolleyes:

LOL, playbunny, you have just been OWNED!

BTW anyone selling more devil badges? :lol:

I first saw the "horny logo" two years ago... <_<

And it wasn't on the net...

Has she been banned yet? Or has she run ot of childish retorts? :lol:

THAT IS IT.

I AM NOT GOING THROUGH WITH THIS ANYMORE.

iM GONNA ASK THIS THREAD IS DELETED, PLEASE DO NOT SEND ME CHEQUES FOR THE BADGES, I CANNON BE BOTHERED WITH THIS PETTYNESS ANY MORE, I WAS DOING THIS 100% NON PROFIT, MAINLY SO I COULD GET A WELL MADE Badge FOR MYSELF WITHOUT PAYING £50 FOR A ONE OFF.

i APPOLOGIES ON BEHALF OF UJC, especially to Lofty whos stuck between a rock and a nutcase. :P

ALL I HAVE TRIED TO DO IS A FARVOR FOR A FEW PEOPLE, AND NOW THIS, IT IS NOT WORTH IT.

(anyone whos already sent a cheque to me i will return it in two halfs for you so you need not cancel them.)

Again my most sinsear appologies for all this, i havent even read the last few pages yet and im embarressed as hell. (actually having now read they they are quite funny!)

But to try and regane some semblance of order, im still not doing it anymore.

At the end of the day, I have the Badge i wanted, shame some of you cant share in this, but if PB wants to make them, be my guest, if they are any good ill even buy one.

have a broke a law??, Wait how could i, i'v had the horns for about a month now! you'v just turned up, never seen you or your "designs" before....

Well hunny smiffad cant produce or sell them as well,

If you take a look at mine and my other halfs site (yes he dose own it) WWW.ULTIMATEJAPCARS.COM you will see my sig and form day one of me being on that site, that design has been on my sig. Only now it has casued a problem and i WIlL NOT let some small time bloke come along, take credit and profit from something that aint his and NOT hes idea. He has done this before as he tryed to claim design for the NISSAN INSANE Badge and the ultimate jap car club logo which clearly was not his. The problem for him is that a few peeps (not just me) are getting fed up with it and have said something this time.

This topic has been locked on my site and i suggest its locked on here

Hey wow wow hey wowo hey hang on there!!!

1 - i have not claimed i thought of the idea, (which you have.... <_< )

2 - IM WASNT MAKING ANY MONEY OUT OF THIS! (FFS get it in your head)

3 - Nissan INSANE badges were designed years ag (possibly before i was even born!) and i never even owned one :blink: much less claim to have though of it!!

4 - UJC logo, i DREW the final one, Lofty had the original idea, and i never claimed to have thought of that either.

And who are these OTHER peple then????? As there isnt a true word in the quote above i'd love to meet them!

I suggest you get off your high horse, get your facts strieght, or i sue you for slander, or have you copyrighted that too??!!

(oh yeah at least get the UJC address right!)

Smiffad, this isnt worth getting stressed over. Do what the rest of us are doing, and laugh at her.

Basically shes talked outta her ***** for the entire thread, and we have proved she isnt the original artist of that logo, or even the idea of the logo. So dont stop making them cos of a little jealous kid :thumbsup:

Smiffad, this isnt worth getting stressed over. Do what the rest of us are doing, and laugh at her.

Basically shes talked outta her ***** for the entire thread, and we have proved she isnt the original artist of that logo, or even the idea of the logo. So dont stop making them cos of a little jealous kid :thumbsup:

Ive stopped cos theres nothing but hassle in making them, if i was in it for big bucks as i am accused id deffinatly keep going, and sod em....

What i will not take is personal character attacks, especially when they are lies!

What i will not take is personal character attacks, especially when they are lies!

Dont worry mate, no one is listening to her anyway :thumbsup:

Edited due to arguments this is causing away from this site. Due to admin not taking control of their forums after people have asked them to I've been forced to do it myself :rolleyes:

:lol: Covering up her mistakes I see :rolleyes:

Sure theres a few people that deserve apologies tho.........

I have appologised to the mods for all this, at the end of the day its partly my fault as i shouldnt have posted the problems at the start of the thread, but after just be abused over msn i wasnt in the happyest of moods. I was willing to put all of this behind us and have even sent an e-mail to PB in the hope of a truce.

BUT after reading the slander she has put in the above quote im not sure i want that sort of person as a so called friend, if i can be that quickly stabbed in the back. :ffs:

I WOULD HOWEVER ASK THE PICTURE WITH LOFTY IN IT BE TAKEN DOWN BY ALL WHO PUT IT UP, ITS NOTHING TO DO WITH HIM AND THERES NO NEED FOR IT TO BE UP!!

PICTURE WITH LOFTY IN IT BE TAKEN DOWN

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Hey Bunny Boiler!!!

Here's the logo I have had on the Toyota Ireland Club for the last 2 years!!!!!

If you are wise you will shut yer cakeole because looking at your banner I reckon you stole it from me!

If anyone is gonna get sued it's you!!

I have server logs and date stamps to prove it went up 2 years ago and you for some reason have the exact same pixel dimensions.

Hmmm..I smell a copy and paste merchant at work!!

But fair play ya gave us all a good laugh!!!

booty.gif

Big Up to all the Toyota fans!!!

I reckon Bunny is one Civic short of a scrapyard!

Tirlbanner.jpg

Covering up her mistakes I see :rolleyes:

No, not covering up her mistakes, she can do as she likes and say what she's been told etc. Everyone is free to their opinion or views.

The reason I have taken it off is due to it effecting offline business and personal relationships.

Therefore miss carina I suggest that you can butt out and you can keep your personal problems with me off the open forums and pm me or msn me.

Ello Khye mate, glad you got the message :thumbsup:

And like I said Lofty, I have no issues with you, just your gf :rolleyes:

So is anyone going to make the badges then?

Im not, but if anyone wants the CAD file to do it, PM/E-mail me and your more than welcome.

I bet jaxx could get them CNCed!

OK, ill put the .EPS drawing on my webspace, you can knick it as and when you likes, go nuts :lol:

I vote we leave this thread here now, forever embodying what is fundamentally wrong with our society, someone sees someone doing something for free they can make profit from, and BANG, WW3 starts and they stop at nothing untill they get what they want.

I hope people make millions of the things now, go nuts, ill happily buy one off who ever makes em.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links