Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

SR 180 WANTED

nathan1974

Hi guys.

Im new to the world of Toyota being driven by vw in every guise since the age of 17 now 42, Iv fell for the auris over the golf a surprise to everyone including the other half and all my mates, I have a question or i suppose an ask , Is there anyone that is thinking of selling one 2.2 diesel variant at all and id like one in white im looking to save the money over the next 2/3 months with a budget of 5k max low miles would be nice and pretty much the only thing i would say is a must. I have seen a couple on ebay/autotrader but alas have been burnt before maybe giving the money and dealing with a like minded lover of the brand would put my mind at rest. If anyone knows of one or someone or any other ideas into getting one please let me know. id also be looking for a stainless exhaust and tuning box induction kit again any help or experiences with brands or your selling would be brilliant.

Thanks all in advance.

Nath  

Hi,

I've seen some over the years with the Motorsport kit fitted which includes front lip spoiler, side skirts, rear valance with twin exit exhaust. I think these look awesome in white. I have the later SR petrol with the above minus the side skirts. The exhaust is stainless steel (rear section). 

Keep looking on all the usual sites and hopefully one will come up soon. Good luck with the search and I will pm you if I see one.

• Like 1

Here is what I found these on Autotrader using search details: -

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/search/used/cars/toyota/auris/postcode/br35hp/radius/1500/onesearchad/new%2Cnearlynew%2Cused/fuel-type/diesel/page/1/minimum-badge-engine-size/2.0/searchcontext/default/colour/white/sort/default

You are aware of the head gasket issues with these engines? Make sure you can get some history and read up on this forum!

• Like 1

Thanks guys its defo a white one there is a rare tte one on eBay at the moment but well over my budget got to for some haggling i reckon...

Nath

Nathan, not sure if you just want a white one but my Black 2009 SR180 is about to go up for sale with 90K on the clock and a price of £3150.

Cheers,

Steve

Sorry buddy thought it is a thinker and black was the next color i wont be ready to purchase until say sept just putting the feelers out on a poss.

Very good luck though that's a bloomin good price. 

Try get an early SR180 - it will have keyless entry, electric sunroof and auto lights and wipers.... basically the T180 spec! 

If it was me i would but the other half wants as late as poss 09 if poss with lowish mileage tinted rears and the larger spoiler, I think il end up buying a second one for me if plans go as i want next year so i would go for an early one to try an get those extras.

Thanks very much for the heads up though.

Nath

• 1 month later...

Hi Nathan, I've a T180 for sale now...2.2d-4d 5dr in silver blue with 64k on the clock. It includes the SR spoiler and built in sat nav, keyless entry, auto everything. It's up for £3495. Advert below...

https://www.gumtree.com/p/cars-vans-motorbikes/toyota-auris-t180-5dr-high-spec-low-mileage-great-car/1176640005

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links