Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Bits

Chris Barnes

Hey guys.......has anybody got the part numbers for the TTE grille and TTE adjustable coilovers??? Will it be difficult to get them from here in England?? I work at a Toyota dealers but the parts dudes just dont know.....

Cheers

Chris

Thanks Acidman, but the parts dudes say thay need more.......this bites!!!

This is a quote from one of my old posts-

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So i phoned them up and yep he rattled of all the parts from TTE for an avensis and all the other TTE parts for other toyota models as well, he didn't have a clue they was on there.

The part number used to find the avensis stuff is -PZ439-T0720-00 TTE stabilizer kit. The TTE part number is AM27502 so thats why they couldn't find anything.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:rolleyes: Try that code and see if they are all still grouped together on the parts comp and hopefully you should find what you are after :thumbsup:

hi chris

i had this problem with my toyota dealer last year , i wanted tte spring fitted in my cts,and they didn't know what tte are, then i gave them the tte website address they got the springs for me.

tell them to look in here http://www.tte.de

any main toyota dealer shall be able to order any tte parts for you

Thanks Acidman, but the parts dudes say thay need more.......this bites!!!

He's stupid :D

Theses part numbers are the ones for the export ! (he can't order the parts in the Toyota EPC-system !)

It doesn't exist (except for front and rearspoiler) any other numbers.

But I give you another hint :

+49 2234-18230

He can call TTE directly ! There are many dealers who calls from outside germany.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links