Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Avensis Waiting List

starexe44

I got mine though a main dealer and took 2 weeks or 6 weeks for a less common colour (I guess they have to order from factory rather than have one "in stock")

15 weeks does seem a tad long

Ordered my Avensis T4 from a dealer it took about 10 weeks. I did go for the Full Map Sat Nav option and they said that they would have to order it directly from Toyota as they could not source one elsewhere.

15 weeks is not that bad, if yours had to be built from scratch, in Japan and you had just missed the last batch run for that colour. :blink: Unlucky or what!!!!!

the problem with ordering from these 'cheaper' web-sites, like virgin cars is the waiting..

so yes, your wait is common for your circumstances, but hey, at least its cheaper

Hi,

I ordered an Aversis Verso in March from a main dealer in Aylesbury and had to wait until the beginning of June to pick it up. The wait was 84 days in total (believe me, I was marking off the days like a prisoner in a gaol cell) which included a month sitting on the dock side waiting to be delivered to the dealer.

I had a look on the website you have ordered your car from and I was a little surprised to find that their quote was a couple of hundred quid more than the deal I got from the Toyota main dealer. Admittedly, the dealer was crying when we shook on the deal but I was happy. What made you choose a web site source?

thankyou for reply,reason chose wundercars was they were 2000 pounds cheaper than toyota dealer :P

thankyou for reply,reason chose wundercars was they were 2000 pounds cheaper than toyota dealer :P

how much does the car cost?

and what do you get for that price?

• 2 weeks later...

Starexe44,

sorry to hear about the delay. If you can get out of the contract with Wundercar, might me worth looking else where.

I brought my T3x tourer from a toyota main dealer when they were first out (March 03). Didn't think I'd get much of a discount but managed £1570 :D

trick was to go at the end of the month when they need to hit their sales targets. They practically took my arm off to get me to register before the end of the month. (although I didn't actually pick up my baby until 2nd week of April). Would have thought end of July would have been the idea time to haggle, as everyone want to buy their car in August!

just a thought

• 2 weeks later...

:censor: wundercars seem to have disappeared along with my depositso please ignore any cheap deals you may see. if it seems to good to be true,it probably is

• 2 weeks later...
:censor: wundercars seem to have disappeared along with my depositso please ignore any cheap deals you may see. if it seems to good to be true,it probably is

I've ordered my Avensys 2.0 D4D Executive 27.Feb. :help: in Denmark-Frederikshavn.

I've got the car today 12.Aug. :yes: I didn't get any discount for the delay. :censor:

I do not know what delays you guys have, but my delay is a record for sure :thumbsup: Almost 24 weeks ???

Best regards

Not as bad as DVD Boost order in Norway, but I ordered my Avensis d-4d (over here the model is called SOL, but from the options looks like the equivalent of t3x you have in the UK) on January 8th and got it on May 7th this year. This happened in Bucharest, Romania.

Special thanks to you Brits. The fuel tank cap is on the left handside, as for your cars with a right hand side steering wheel. This makes me kind of unique when I get in the petrol stations and all the other drivers are queuing to fill their cars from the right.

Cheers,

Val

Not as bad as DVD Boost order in Norway, but I ordered my Avensis d-4d (over here the model is called SOL, but from the options looks like the equivalent of t3x you have in the UK) on January 8th and got it on May 7th this year. This happened in Bucharest, Romania.

Special thanks to you Brits. The fuel tank cap is on the left handside, as for your cars with a right hand side steering wheel. This makes me kind of unique when I get in the petrol stations and all the other drivers are queuing to fill their cars from the right.

Cheers,

Val

BTW - factory order wait is 120 days, anything else and your "dealer" is telling you nonsense.

As to left fuel cap, all Japanese cars have them....

Cheers,

Val

BTW - factory order wait is 120 days, anything else and your "dealer" is telling you nonsense.

As to left fuel cap, all Japanese cars have them....

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links