Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

New here but not new to Avensis slavery lol

Pippalump

Hi. I have had 3 now of these.

2 GLS's and 1 VVTi  all of them old but still a lot younger then me lol

I love them actually for the very reason a lot of my friends don't.  They are so easy to drive. All mine have been auto's and 2 litre. The 1st was a 1998 hatch back GLS. It flew 7 mot's, never once let me downing in any way and I trusted it 100%. They are to  amazingly comfortable 

The second.... Well it was newer and it is (its become a donor vehicle so still not gone lol) a VVTi estate.  I think its fair to say its not been my best buy lol.... Its had a horrendous mot history. Never owned ANY car as bad and kept it .... Its been incredibly reliable but sadly it was also incredibly reliable to failing badly every year on the mot.  Its this girl that showed I am a slave where these cars are concerned lol anyone with any brain would have scrapped it years ago. I call her my old rouge car and I am sure it is a rouge  but I not 100 sure lol.... 

This latest one is older, its another estate  but its another GLS. I do like them better as though I accept fully my VVTi may not be the best to compare anything to  certainly the 2 GLS's do better mpg, but more important for me is they are so much smoother to drive.

Its got an incredible mot history .... I guess the VVTi has to but in very different way lol 

Anyway I shall go look at  some of the questions as they may help me find answers to some of mine to and its nice to 'meet' you all 

Hello Sarah - welcome to Toyota Owners Club.

• Like 1

Welcome Sarah,...Avensis is never a bad choice.

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links