Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Gaydon Meet...

TheNissanMan

Only way I can find the gallery now is to go to the front page http://www.toyotaownersclub.com and there is a link to the gallery at the top of the page, along with the links to the individual forums, don't know how to get to it once you're in the forum which seems a bit daft....

Nicola.... Were that far behind that your speedo was above 100, pretty sure I was no way near that fast ??? Maybe I need my speedo checked :D :D :D

We'll have to edit this as we go along but I'll make a start of who I saw....

11 MR2's

4 Sera's

3 Yaris T Sports

3 Corolla T-Sports

2 Land Cruisers (thanks for coming guys)

1 Avensis

1 Corolla

4 Celica's

1 Galaxy (Supra in shop)

That makes 30, I know not all of the above were TOC cars but the majority of them were parked with the TOC group and at some point headed over and said Hi...

Ryan, at one point we were going quite fast (or maybe it was just those of us behind trying to catch up). At one point we had gone fast, then we slowed down, so I looked at my speedo and it read 105mph, I wondered how fast I was going before that. Garrick (who was right in front of me) said we got up to 120....that is not 90mph! :wacko:

Carl, a few of the MR2's didn't have turbos (mine included), I guess that's why we weren't at the front.

Oops sorry Nicola, I'll behave next time....

120 wow, wondered shy my speedo was having trouble (it only goes to 110) if we did go that fast it was only for a very short period of time as the Porsche overtook.....

I did try to look for a Toyota Windom so I could try and find Steve, but I couldn't see it. Thus I couldn't find Steve. Name badges (as suggested elsewhere) may be very useful.

Still, nice to meet Ryan and it was one of our Sera owners first meets.

Great weather, I've got the sunburnt nose to prove it!

Em

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Forums

News

Membership