Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

204bhp Glanza

starletsr

204bhp is complete and utter bull...trevor from BYP miami has his 4efte at 260HP wheels and hes got a heapload of mods done...much more than that pic shows. and if hes at 204 then yis he still using a top mount? tht doesn't make any sense.

same turbo and intercooler!

current modifications:

blitz super sonic induction system

hks sqv blow off valve (reduces turbo lag)

blitz fuel regulator

hks fuel cut defencer

turbosmart boost controller

de-cat

free flow exhaust system by powerflow (5.86BHP GAINS WITH CAT)

motec engine mangement system (M4 SYSTEM) future upgrade to higher spec!

standard ecu controls various departments

another thing, my father and his brother were mechanics for toyota, so there have been some mods to the throttle body, injectors, 2 ecus etc, i cant give that much information in detail because its confidential.

if u want best results let me know i will be gald to help u out!  :thumbsup:

Crazy Starlet,

Sorry to pee on your bonfire old chum, but how come you reckon you've done all this to your Starlet, you have given a few different descriptions of your engine. Then post up just 9 days ago this :

Starlet Turbo Conversion!, ?Help? ?

If you say you've done what you say you've done then it just doesn't add up!!! I mean, your asking for help with the standard ecu & wiring loom and now say your running a Motec as well ?????????????????????

Don't try and make out you & your car are something you are not. You don't have to try and impress people on TOC. We are all friends and try to share the information we know with others. From the mods you have carried out your 190bhp is unbelievable!! And to say you can't share information because it is confidential is just sad <_<

Sorry to be the one that is saying this to you, but many people are thinkin it!!

Nath :yes:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links