Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Touring Sport Roof Bars

SR-Manuel

Does anyone have any recommendations for roof bars. There seems to be so many options. 

Also very confusing as to what fittings are needed, or even what the correct part number is for the genuine Toyota one. 

Similar topics merged.

Thanks for merging. Does anyone know what the correct part number is for Toyota. 

On the official eBay store on eBay it says PW30102003 doesn't fit. 

Also does Parts-king have a website? 

I went for Thule wing bars, mainly due to the t track system and no one at toyota (online and dealer) could confirm if it also had the t track system as they are made by Thule.

Cruz wing bars from roof box.co.uk, very impressed with mine still after 2 years of ownership. Easy on & off, and pretty much silent. If I was leaving them on the car all the time, and keeping the car for many years I’d have spent the extra on Thule, but for my occasional use - 4-5 times a year, these are fine for me. Had Thule on my previous Golf R, and they were a bit better quality. 

I am interested on the rear bike rack hitch. Does anyone have any experience with particular hitch and bike rack?

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links