Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Mytoyota Track vehicle order

Bluetrain303

My “my toyota” dashboard app is showing my new vehicle has left the factory.  However, this status report has been like this for several days now.  How long does it normally take for a vehicle to get built, leave the factory and then get delivered to the dealer?

I initially ordered my new corolla 1.8 excel with pan roof in metallic blue in early feb and was due to be delivered to dealer middle of March but then we went it to lockdown so it was stuck up at Burnaston which meant I would have not got it until end July so I would have ended up paying the extra road tax. So I decided to cancel and re Order one in scarlet flare as this is the colour I really wanted which the dealer agreed to this was done when Burnaston went back to production on June the 15th I think  It is due to be delivered to dealer Wednesday next.

So to answer your question approx 16 weeks from order although this does depend on options that you want also my dealer did say that there are still employees furloughed at Burnaston

• Like 1

Ordered my company one 5th May, due 23rd of this month, so does take a while.

Prep seems to be about 2 to 3 weeks at the dealers, which is odd considering new car sales have crashed.

On 9/10/2020 at 8:26 PM, Bluetrain303 said:

My “my toyota” dashboard app is showing my new vehicle has left the factory.  However, this status report has been like this for several days now.  How long does it normally take for a vehicle to get built, leave the factory and then get delivered to the dealer?

The status you want to look forward to seeing is 'In Transit' meaning the car is in pre-delivery inspection. When I was awaiting my Corolla at the end of June, 'In Transit' was just a day or so after 'Left the Factory.' From then, it was 2 more days until 'Arrived at Retailer.' So quite quick really although  your mileage may vary 😉

Hope you don't have long to wait!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links