Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Is The Yaris A Ladies Car?

vmail

A Yaris is only a ladies car if a lady is driving it, or if you have a paintjob that is pink with flowers :P

DAMMIT! That's me back to the paint shop then.

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like there are alot of ego's bruised on this thread!!!

If you love your Yaris then cool....if you dont then !Removed! sell it!

PS It is a girls car!! ;)

Whenever I see another yaris on the road and look at whos driving...99% of the time its old codgers! :o

agreed mate, altho saying that, i have noticed more fit females driving them,

:lol: funiest thing happend 2 me the other day, was driving along a 2 lane road and some lass in a white van pulls up along side me and signals for me 2 wind windows do, to which i do, to get the question

'Where did u get ur lights from' <-- lexus :lol: shes goes ive got 1 of them in blue ( yaris..not lights :P )

made me chuckle not somin u expect

60% of Yaris owners are female (Toyota’s figures).

The Yaris, in my opinion, is unisex. I personally don’t view it as a girl’s car in fact I have had many positive comments on the T-sport from male friends and colleagues.

Each to their own I suppose.

:thumbsup:

Toyota yaris with its soft shaped headlights and high body makes it generally look a bit feminane. This is with all standard model yaris's but after a few mods then then it can easily be shifted.

The main thing i can assure you that is the biggest thing is the headlights. If you manage to change the shape with masks or lids then it will make a big improvement.

Change it from a mousy soft shape to abit more sharp pointed cat like eyes shape like the new mitshibishi (which i am am likin :) ) or a pug then it will look more manly.

Toyota marketing to make it more appealable to woman was not the best thing since everone now is moving towards hatchbacks.

I think its because they have the New Corolla which is more manly and bulker lookin to compensate and because of this they thought that they could get away with just concentrating on the woman.

The new corolla ad is more manly as well, has the guy from CBBC Jeopordy programme in it (why i dont know, he is a bit fat)

Went through alot there, but generally as standard yaris is a bit feminan but correctable and i am likin the new mutshi. :thumbsup:

agreed with fazzy

dump the headlamps for some evil lookin bug eye conversions :P

had a comment from a lady last night that my spoiler is 'absolutely perfect' for the car! :lol:

hey!................................i know :rolleyes:

BTW its a girls car :P

why i dont know, he is a bit fat

You accusing us of being fatist?

You may know that a group of…, er…, large ladies complained about the Corolla wife swap ad, claiming we were being rude about larger ladies. Fortunately the Advertising Standards threw out the complaint as they have a sense of humour. And don't like fat birds!

(Oh, I shouldn't have said that.)

why i dont know, he is a bit fat

You accusing us of being fatist?

You may know that a group of…, er…, large ladies complained about the Corolla wife swap ad, claiming we were being rude about larger ladies. Fortunately the Advertising Standards threw out the complaint as they have a sense of humour. And don't like fat birds!

(Oh, I shouldn't have said that.)

:lol: well said mate :lol: my diet started again today think it was all that

food at JAE bbq :blink:

KENNO and i thought you was sister of TOC :ph34r:

MILLZE you dont see old people in T sports :P

FAZZY yeah the new mitsu colt yes please the TURBO out next year :drool:

Dont think the Tsport is a girls car most others i see have blokes driving em,

but its what u make of em.bagpuss on your dashboard or parcel shelf makes it girly.

kimi :thumbsup:

theres a 67 year old bloke who drives a red one near me!

hes got 16ich MOMO action rims aswell! respect!

ROB hope you have given him a flyer!!!!!!!!!!

told him about here but said he dont like computers and has never ever really used one :P

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links