Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Bumper

Starensis

After spending 6 hours on Sunday cleaning, polishing & generally checking my Avensis, I drove into work on Monday & reversed into a concrete block.

The impact separated upper & lower portions of rear bumper ( managed to repair it ) & has left some serious gouge marks in plastic.

Does anyone have a contact in the Midlands who may be able to repair? I can attach images if required.

Thanks.

:angry::angry::angry:

Sorry to hear it mate....

I know of three decent bodyshops - 2 in Leicester and 1 in Nottingham.....

Any good to you? :huh:

I Don't mind travelling to either. Could you give me their contact No's so I can obtain quotes.

Thanks for the reply.

:)

dont need to go that far mate, do u know where aston university roundabout is in city centre? at the roundabout where there is a fire station, take the turning towards perry barr which is the one before the aston expressway exit!!

once u r on that road, go up a little hill with traffic lights, then make a right turn before you reach the second set of traffic lights. the bodyshop will be on your left, which is opposite to DULUX paint company over the road.

If somehow you dont like that shop then try the one next door called motortec, the boss peter is my mate and he has people who knows alot about toyotas!!

hope this helps

Thanks, Do you have the road name &/or contact No's or e-mail address?

Who do I need to ask for at motortec? Peter ??

<_<

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links