Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

God, Hope I've Done The Right Thing!

gasman

Just ordered mine today - metallic red T3. Delivery ?Oct/Nov but deal is final however long it takes. Got a very respectable trade in for three months time (higher than some were offering for immediate delivery) but negligible discounts. Tight as a ducks *****.Are carpet mats standard fit or a separate item? They assure me they come with them but have agreed that they would pay for them if they weren't.

Now for the fun of grant applications - have read all the previous stuff. Seems difficult to secure grant ahead of purchase, especially in view of lengthy delivery times.

Please reassure me that I have made a good choice (as a complete technophile I think I have). Are you all generally happy with yours?

B) We Californians LOVE our Prius cars. I'll make 59 mpg on my trip from Oceanside to Riverside today.

Drive on.

You'll LOVE it.

hi Gasman;

I am awaiting mine for september delivery. few points

you will not get the grant if you order b4 you have got the OK from them. took two weeks for paperwork to arrive after i heard of approval over the phone :(

mats are noot standard. however they are only about £50 so any slefrespecting dealer will throw them in.

i ordered a silver T3 got £1500 pound off from delaer in cornwall, so a bit off a travel, but worth the discount.

cant say if you made the right choice, but it is a toyota so you will at least have reliability.

the yanks swear by them. poor sods LOL

rickers

You'll love it! If you don't I bet you could sell it on for what you paid for it!

mats not standard but worth having. Nice.

Also, one of the chaps at the Prius meet I went to had a CostCo rubber bootliner which fitted a treat. Think they're about £15 at CostCo.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links