Do Not Sell My Personal Information

uk Rav4 have Digital Rear-view Mirror

50 minutes ago, xk60 said:

Does uk Rav4 Dynamic  have Digital Rear-view Mirror ??

Not as standard in any model, it could be an option, maybe just try and build one and see if you can add it? 

57 minutes ago, 182_blue said:

Not as standard in any model, it could be an option, maybe just try and build one and see if you can add it? 

Not a option 😪

like a few other tings US & Canadian models can have including:

• ventilated front seats with 3 stage heating
  • heated rear seats
  • heated front windscreen
  • heated washer nozzles
  • cordless phone charger
  • kick sensor to open/close boot
  • paddle shifters

I'd have paid another £2k or so to have these, but not available at all in the UK - once again we seem to be a poor relation.

Also, the RAV4 plug-in (aka "Prime") in the USA & Canada has a spare wheel, which ours cannot have (unless you buy all the bits (including tools and boot fittings) yourself.

I really curse Toyota UK and tried very had to find a car that met my requirement from another manufacturer - I was really keen on the latest Honda C-RV which has a new 2-motor Hybrid system that has been said by a number of US reviewers to have overtaking the Toyota Hybrid system with it's ability to mimic all of the THS modes of operation with an even cleverer format.  It also has a Head Up Display, which Prius have had since 2009, but the Honda's lack of a spare wheel was the main thing that swung me back to Toyota.  Other Hybrids had dual clutch gearboxes or other things that put me off, as I so love the THS' relaxing, smooth gearless progress.