Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

New Hilux 2021 Problems

tompointer

Bought a new toyota hilux in apr 2022, after 10k km, injectors needed to be replaced that was last Dec, took 3 weeks to get the injectors. last week just after clocking 20k km, injectors have to be replaced again. what a joke, its a problem with the DPF filter its always on doing a regen. Im told Im not driving it hard enough and should be on the motorway every couple of weeks driving it a high revs. What a joke , Im sorry I bought it.

• 1 month later...

Hi all, hoping you can help with this as you have all had experiences.   My son has a cracked windscreen on his 2022 Hilux Invincible.  We both checked the recall on the Toyota uk website and entered the reg no.  He was then told to take it to the dealer.  The dealer said they had never heard of the recall and told him he needs to claim insurance.  Tried this and excess going to be over £600. (Despite a full excess of 100, but there lies another story).

To finish this one though, the recall notice is nowhere to be found now on the website  and when I called Toyota the highly obnoxious person I spoke to said they had never heard of this either.  Glad I found this forum as I know 100% that there was a recall. 

Has anyone experienced this, I’m curious as to how much you guys needed to push and any tips on how to deal with would be happily accepted.  

From earlier posts, screens were replaced under warranty rather than a recall.

Thanks Frostyballs, I hadn’t thought about the difference between the two in the posts.  I would ask then if anyone has heard of a windscreen recall for Hilux.  I am positive this was on the recall list about 2 months ago as I entered the reg number and was advised to take the vehicle to the dealer.  Can anyone confirm I am not going crazy? 😜 Thanks

• 3 weeks later...

I also have the check engine collision avoidance warning lights on . Its on 2020 2.4 hilux . Anyone any update on this problem , prices of replacement sensors etc. . Also does replacing the nox sensors solve the problem and which nox sensor is most likely at fault front or back? Thanks for any help .  RC

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links