Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Anybody know of Toyota Avensis 2009-2019 Front Windscreen Washer Nozzles - at a fair price??

ToNo10

Hi, I need 2 x bonnet attached washer nozzles for my 2012 Avensis, does anybody know of somebody who sells that them at a fair price? Out of principle I refuse to pay £30+ 😤

thanks 👍

• 4 weeks later...

Thank yoU, that is a great price!!!  Last week Toyota main dealer wanted £39 (including VAT)

On 7/25/2021 at 6:32 PM, ToNo10 said:

Thank yoU, that is a great price!!!  Last week Toyota main dealer wanted £39 (including VAT)

by chance you know where i get a 2014 business edt drivers door card handle trim .the small piece of plastic that covers it my is silver to match the speck of the car 

Obvious question, have you tried eBay? Only other suggestion is local scrap yards. 

• 3 months later...
On 7/30/2021 at 10:35 PM, ToNo10 said:

Obvious question, have you tried eBay? Only other suggestion is local scrap yards. 

There are some available on eBay, not bad quality either. Mine have been working for several months now 👍

I changed mine on my previously owned 2013 Avensis T27 Estate. I think Mr T produced three different nozzles with differing jet angles. From memory they were about £7 each and a doddle to fit so am surprised to see a figure of £30 quoted. Try another Toyota dealer just in case.  

I tried three dealers in local towns, all same,price. They eBay ones are just as good at a third of the price.👍

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links