Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Excel vs Dynamic trim

Au175

Aye, the GLC is of a size with the RAV and a nice car but the cheapest is around £44k.

That said I am not a fan of the swooping rear line of the Jags, BMWs and MBs.  What's the point of buying a big SUV if it has tiny rear windows and dark in the back?

What dealer did you test drive at?  If not Listers Coventry try their black 19 plate RAV Excel if they still have it.

1 hour ago, Yugguy1970 said:

Aye, the GLC is of a size with the RAV and a nice car but the cheapest is around £44k.

That said I am not a fan of the swooping rear line of the Jags, BMWs and MBs.  What's the point of buying a big SUV if it has tiny rear windows and dark in the back?

What dealer did you test drive at?  If not Listers Coventry try their black 19 plate RAV Excel if they still have it.

I drove at bromsgrove dealership for the rav4. Good intel about the Coventry branch, I might ring em as that’s the model I would be getting. I’ve looked at the GLC, it’s nice but expensive as u say, mpg is never going to be great on a standard 2.0 petrol either and that’s the only one that would really suit me. I’m also mindful that even though the glc tech is streets ahead of rav4, it’s not compared to Mb current range and it is due a new model next year as well. I looked at the glb which gives me option of 7 seats but I’m not sold on the design, looks a bit like a hear.se.

• Like 1

If you ring them ask for Yusuf Batir and tell him Guy Heaton referred you.  If you end up buying I could get my third service free as well  😁

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Au175 said:

I drove the Lexus nx300 yesterday. Whilst the interior was outdated, I felt the ride was far superior to the rav4. No issue with road noise and the ride was smoother as well and this was the F Sport model. I wouldn’t have expected this much of a difference between the two in terms of ride quality given that they both use the same hybrid engine. This is making me think maybe the rav4 I drove was a bit iffy…..it was a car they had on sale, 19 plate, with 20k miles on it. Making me think that I maybe should go to another dealer and try their rrav4 demo to see whether the first one was just not a great example, as I was not overly impressed with the ride.

NX is just about to be replaced with new model as the current powertrain is previous generation. New one get hybrid and Phev powertrains from current RAV. Its a bit bigger, gets better interior without the hated touchpad. Yes they do drive nice and are refined, but cost more as you would expect from premium. Although it will be interesting to see how that pans out in lease price as higher price may be offset by higher residual values.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links