Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Replacement Estima Wiperblades?

Adey Oliver

Can anyone recommend (or share a link) to the best  wiper-blades (2 front & 1 rear) for a 2007 Estima, despite searching on-line I cannot find any and my local Halfords doesn't have this model in its database.

You could always change the rubbers by buying something same length and take out the rubbers.

On 10/26/2021 at 1:00 PM, Catlover said:

You could always change the rubbers by buying something same length and take out the rubbers.

Thanks, yes this is what I intended, the issue was finding the right fitting (many many out there) and quality (have been stung in the past).  

By pure chance I bumped into 2 Estima mkii owners (one day after another) while in supermarket carparks - one said that she had never had an issue finding replacements and another saying he also had had difficulty - he found his at a local branch of 'TMS Motor Spares' and mentioned that the quality were much better than some he had bought previously.

I have purchased recomended from the company above and will post an update on how it goes.

• Like 1

On 10/26/2021 at 12:55 PM, RUToyota said:

You'll find them easy on eBay.

Thanks, while I buy plenty off eBay without any issues, I have been stung in the past buying wiperblades.  As I've mentioned in the other post - I got some good advice from another Estima owner I met the other day by chance. 

Good for you. Adey...I've bought all my wiper replacements from eBay suppliers in the 6 years I've had my Esti...never had a problem...but I've always bought quality stuff tbh.

Let us know how it goes.

• 1 month later...

Hi @Adey Oliver - I might be looking to replace the front passenger side wiper blade on mine. I noticed while driving in the current wet/damp weather we're in, that it clears the screen on the upward stroke, but on the downward, it leaves a film track of liquid. Not sure if it is the blade rubber itself or the tension in the wiper.  Which site did you purchase yours and how are they working so far?

@RUToyota - could you share (if the T&C's here permit it) a couple of sellers from whom you have purchased wiper replacements?

Many thanks to you both. 👍🏼

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links