Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Digital speedometer?

Persimmon

Just got a new 2021 Corolla Hatchback, and can't figure out if there is a way to show the speed in the digital instrument cluster. There are lots of options to select (modes, navigation, music, messages, etc), but can it just show the speed?

Use the steering wheel buttons to select the settings cog at the bottom of the drivers display, then long press settings then meter type, you can choose 3 different types of display, one with analogue speedo and two with digital speedo.

• Like 2

Two with digital? I didn't know that. What's the difference?

Took me ages to find that myself and I couldn't remember how I did it! Sounds like the secret is to long press.

It's hard to go back to an analogue speedo once you've become used to the speed and accuracy of reading a digital one.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, AndrueC said:

Two with digital? I didn't know that. What's the difference?

The manual shows a digital with 3 "dials" but I think that's only available in some territories or the GR sport? I guess similar to Yaris as it has HUD

• Like 2

Yes there is digital and digital+, from reading the spec I think as trashman says digital+ is only available on the GR Sport, I use the analogue meter usually with the digital speed in the heads up display. I think the digital+ is the 3d effect, it just looks a bit blurred to me.

Digital

IMG_0040.thumb.JPG.fd02e119fe9e0088644dfd30648733d5.JPG

Digital+

IMG_0041.thumb.JPG.5a9ec11cd70475da127f61ce25fa4c0f.JPG

• Like 3

On 11/19/2021 at 4:37 PM, Beta said:

Use the steering wheel buttons to select the settings cog at the bottom of the drivers display, then long press settings then meter type, you can choose 3 different types of display, one with analogue speedo and two with digital speedo.

Thank you! 

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links