Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Random queries (PHEV)

Flatcoat

Dealership were useless. The guy said that they may have changed the design, but he was unsure whether this was across the range or just the design model. He said that the design PHEV lines up with the dynamic HEV and should have the illuminated switch. 

I’ve sent a ticket to Toyota, I’m sure they’ll tell me it’s not supposed to be there and that’ll be that. Never mind! Glad it’s only the cheap model 🤦🏻‍♂️

@Flatcoat, Adrian I’m using the latest 2022 v1 map set and did the trip from Matlock via Bakewell to Buxton all along the A6 and found the road displayed consistently with no breaks. On the return trip I used the inbuilt navigation and the route displayed the A6 where appropriate with no breaks.

Thanks Ernie, having similar problem again today in north Yorks. Roads simply not displaying at all and still cannot get Apple CarPlay to work. Frustrating. 

13 hours ago, Flatcoat said:

Thanks Ernie, having similar problem again today in north Yorks. Roads simply not displaying at all and still cannot get Apple CarPlay to work. Frustrating. 

I’ve been thinking about it and one possible cause would be the GPS location jumping effectively putting your cars locations some place else. So the map would be accurate but the location is off. I’ve seen something like this whilst the GPS reacquired an accurate lock.

I don’t use ACP but so far have no issues with AA working. I do believe that ACP can be very fussy about the lead it uses to connect to the cars USB socket. You also, I think,  need to establish an always link setting, as I say I’m not familiar with ACP.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links