Do Not Sell My Personal Information

My T App

Roger F

The app was fine on the Corolla, but on the C-HR it only seems to register some journeys and one day none at all. Spoke to dealer and the words chocolate and fire guard spring to mind. Anyone else getting problems like this? 

Yes, the My T app seems to have lost the plot recently. Many trip records are being delayed and some are not appearing at all. There's discussion and multiple reports on the Rav4 forum. All we can do is wait until the Toyota IT bods sort themselves out ... 😉

• Like 1

Corolla. I had a journey last 6 Thursday, fine, Sunday 2 legs no trace on either.  Monday fine, today fine. 

I had had a time earlier this week when MyT reported Error, try again later. I think it is the Server and not the car. 

Just think on the data handling.  Every time every car switches off it sends its data package to the server. Is in conceivable that the server just misses a few packages? 

I would guess the number of smart connections will only increase. 

• Like 1

Hi Getting the same. If the journey doesn't get picked up then find my car reports the car at the last logged location miles away and therefore useless.

• 3 months later...

same on my MY22

it records only few trips, I haven't find a logic as i though that maybe it record it only when start and end location are good to take the gps position, so maybe not recorded if you leave the car in a garage/box instead of an open road