Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Huawei p30 pro bluetooth music problems

Bin

hello i got my Toyota auris hybrid 2014 abd im trying to connect my Huawei p30 pro to my media system.

it is connected and paired...phone calls works but when im trying to play spotify no music is heard in car Speakers even when it says its connected.

girlfriends Samsung works when connected and plays music.

anybody knows whats can be the problem and how to fix it??

• 1 year later...

Did you manage to get this sorted? my google Pixel phone is the same on my 2014 Auris

thanks

On 10/26/2023 at 12:38 PM, sneilltrooper said:

Did you manage to get this sorted? my google Pixel phone is the same on my 2014 Auris

thanks

I think the OP issue is the Huawei getting less support and updates, unlike the iPhones, Samsung Galaxy's, and Google Pixels. I would think the OP has either found a fix and not reported back, or given up and changed to a phone that works. The fact nobody has replied, means that anyone who may have an answer has not seen this post, or those that have seen it don't have an answer. My answer would be to delete the connection at both ends, then do a new pairing. Have you tried another phone? What is the actual model of the Pixel and what version of android are you using? Have you checked permissions and settings to allow music playback from some apps? I tend to download or convert CD's into MP3 and play music stored in the phones memory, though my music is is played from the USB memory stick. But am not a fan of streaming. If the phone goes into car mode, the app has to be listed.  

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links