Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

bZ4X Delivery Dates

bZ4X

4 hours ago, rfrancis073 said:

Congrats on finally getting your BZ.  Beautiful car.

My precious allocation is still in port waiting on new wheels.  Dealer has an inbound unit almost exactly the same and that unit was built in November.  The straw that broke the camel’s back.

Anyway, I started looking at the ID.4 again, especially since the 2023 models are built in the US and qualify for the $7,500 US credit.  Lucked out and found two about 150 miles from my house.  Both were just delivered and available.  Picked up a fairly loaded ID.4 Pro S AWD 2 days later.  Very surprised about the functionality and very happy so far.  A few quirks but much better software than the first time I looked at them.

Just wishing all you guys and gals that I have spent a big part of 2022 with a Happy New Year and hope your BZ units are more than worth the wait!☺️

6792373F-F022-4129-8759-06BF31CEB64D.jpeg

Thank you and congratulations! Have you cancelled your BZ order? 

And one popular question 😊 how is your range experience with ID.4 pro? 

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, bZ4X said:

Thank you and congratulations! Have you cancelled your BZ order? 

And one popular question 😊 how is your range experience with ID.4 pro? 

Yes, I cancelled my allocation and received my $500 deposit back.  The ID.4 will be about $7,250 cheaper after tax credit.

Let me preface the range answer with my driving style:  I’m kind of a hyper-miler and have been for a long time.  I usually ease into acceleration and I’ll regen as much as possible without getting into mechanical brakes.

With that said, when I bought it, it was charged to 79%. Drove 170+ miles home at 70 mph and had 13% left.  Temperature was mid 40’s F.  Was in ECO mode.  Rated for 255 miles at 100% charge and optimal conditions EPA but unlike the BZ, this suv is empty at 0% charge with essentially no usable buffer below 0.  Interesting enough, if you do the math on the 170 mile using 66% and expand that to 100%, it would have went 254.xx miles on a 100% charge.  Right on EPA estimates.  Charging is rated 175kw max using DC fast chargers.  I’ve not tested that yet.  For the record, the ID.4 forums are full of cold weather range complaints lol.

I’ve not looked at an entire charge but the long term guess-to-ment on the display was at 3.1 mile/kw until this week when the temperatures plummeted to -6F.  I’m down to 2.6 m/kw on the latest charge.

The Battery is 82kw so it’s bigger than the BZ but horsepower from dual motors is 295 with 350 pound-feet of torque AWD which is also more than the BZ.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, rfrancis073 said:

Congrats on finally getting your BZ.  Beautiful car.

My precious allocation is still in port waiting on new wheels.  Dealer has an inbound unit almost exactly the same and that unit was built in November.  The straw that broke the camel’s back.

Anyway, I started looking at the ID.4 again, especially since the 2023 models are built in the US and qualify for the $7,500 US credit.  Lucked out and found two about 150 miles from my house.  Both were just delivered and available.  Picked up a fairly loaded ID.4 Pro S AWD 2 days later.  Very surprised about the functionality and very happy so far.  A few quirks but much better software than the first time I looked at them.

Just wishing all you guys and gals that I have spent a big part of 2022 with a Happy New Year and hope your BZ units are more than worth the wait!☺️

6792373F-F022-4129-8759-06BF31CEB64D.jpeg

Congrats, I gave up and cancelled my order, wait too long!

12 minutes ago, fcpaulcheng said:

Congrats, I gave up and cancelled my order, wait too long!

Many factors in my allocation cancellation but wait time is right up there.  Oh, and I just noticed that I said ‘precious allocation’ in that post.  I meant to type previous allocation.

• Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...

Just received this update on future UK bZ4X orders from Toyota UK via my local dealer:

"We have now fulfilled our production allocation of MY22 bZ4X and can confirm that new orders will be opened for MY24 bZ4X from Tuesday 4 April. Further product details including specification, pricing and offers for MY24 bZ4X will be published via Source on Wednesday 1 March.

UK production of the MY24 model is due to start in the second half of 2023, with customer deliveries from Q1 2024. Please note that this leadtime is comparable to our key competitors."

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

So there will be no MY23?!

The bZ4X now looks rather expensive compared to the Model Y from a certain manufacturer from the US....

Will Toyota sweeten the deal with a lower APR perhaps?

Especially as the basic model Y had a price reduction of 5 to 7k recently.

I can't believe there are still people who are waiting for car delivery! 🫨🫨🫨

Screenshot_20230121_125441_Chrome.thumb.jpg.2b059c94b3b77d8b277443cd34547913.jpg

Screenshot_20230121_125453_Chrome.thumb.jpg.dd81f5f22019e336e2318d53fd2bf792.jpg

• Sad 1

I ordered premiere edition in April……now promised end March!

• Sad 2

1 hour ago, Beyondzerocustomerservice said:

I ordered premiere edition in April……now promised end March!

What is their excuse?

Wheels, chips, speculation, you name it, but they have no idea. I wonder if it is because I wanted light coloured seat option, insisted on 11kw charger as specified, and JBL system.

25 minutes ago, Beyondzerocustomerservice said:

Wheels, chips, speculation, you name it, but they have no idea. I wonder if it is because I wanted light coloured seat option, insisted on 11kw charger as specified, and JBL system.

I ordered in June 22 and got my car end of December. Yes seats might be the reason.

1 hour ago, Beyondzerocustomerservice said:

if you insisted on 11kw charger system then that is the reason for your "delay / wait" - your car was NOT part of the 22 builds and is in the 23 queue. Now where in the queue your dealer should be able to confirm and at what point in 23 the 11kw is added to production. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

40 minutes ago, swoop5511 said:

if you insisted on 11kw charger system then that is the reason for your "delay / wait" - your car was NOT part of the 22 builds and is in the 23 queue. Now where in the queue your dealer should be able to confirm and at what point in 23 the 11kw is added to production. 

Mine is not 11kw charger system but only recently being processed since I have placed it in April last year.  

Japan's health ministry says it confirmed 78,954 new cases of the coronavirus and 398 deaths nationwide on Saturday. China has massive issues with covid right now and supplies parts. Sadly, I can not see the situation getting better any time soon.

• Sad 1

BZ4x delivery nightmare 
Like previous posts I ordered my Bz4x in June 2022 with an expected delivery date of around September. The recall happened so along with everyone else I waited. September came and went, by November my dealer said could be around December and offered a free upgrade to the paint spec and included the cost of a tethered charger. I agreed to wait I kept chasing for information but nothing was happening. In January I saw the post about uk allocations being completed and no deliveries till 2024. It finally turned out that my car was never ordered. So I had my deposit back and have now ordered a Renault Megane launch edition for delivery 1st March. I feel disappointed that I will no longer have a Toyota but I really feel that the Megane for the cost is a far superior purchase it’s a better size and has a superior dash and multimedia system. Pleased with the final result and I have a better car. Toyota was a dreadful experience.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Sorry to hear you’ve been treated so poorly it sounds like a dealer issue on top of the general problems we all know about with Toyota deliveries.

1 hour ago, Richard 1955 said:

BZ4x delivery nightmare 
Like previous posts I ordered my Bz4x in June 2022 with an expected delivery date of around September. The recall happened so along with everyone else I waited. September came and went, by November my dealer said could be around December and offered a free upgrade to the paint spec and included the cost of a tethered charger. I agreed to wait I kept chasing for information but nothing was happening. In January I saw the post about uk allocations being completed and no deliveries till 2024. It finally turned out that my car was never ordered. So I had my deposit back and have now ordered a Renault Megane launch edition for delivery 1st March. I feel disappointed that I will no longer have a Toyota but I really feel that the Megane for the cost is a far superior purchase it’s a better size and has a superior dash and multimedia system. Pleased with the final result and I have a better car. Toyota was a dreadful experience.

Exactly same happend to me.  Dealer asked if I want the one in the showroom. Eventually we aggred, my dealer promissed me all scratches would be cured. Still waiting for them to action ☺️

1 hour ago, Richard 1955 said:

Like previous posts I ordered my Bz4x in June 2022 with an expected delivery date of around September. 

Same ... got an update this week.  The car I thought was order in June was never actually ordered.  No guarantee of a car this year. 

Dealers are not taking any orders for bz4x until April 2023 and the estimated delivery term is 1 year after April. I don't know what Toyota is planning to do.

We will see the very limited quantity of bz4x and Solterra on the road in the UK.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 2

11 hours ago, bZ4X said:

Dealers are not taking any orders for bz4x until April 2023 and the estimated delivery term is 1 year after April. I don't know what Toyota is planning to do.

We will see the very limited quantity of bz4x and Solterra on the road in the UK.

... and this is against a background of being once again the car manufacturer that has produced the most cars last year. Toyota are still producing a lot of cars but obviously can not keep up with the demand.

16 hours ago, bZ4X said:

We will see the very limited quantity of bz4x and Solterra on the road in the UK

Apart from our own, we have never seen another bZ4X on the road.

Wonder if that makes us a bit special at present.....😀

• Haha 2

15 minutes ago, lightboxcar said:

Apart from our own, we have never seen another bZ4X on the road.

Wonder if that makes us a bit special at present.....😀

And this will help for second hand price too.

The scarcer something is, the more people tend to value it!

4 minutes ago, bZ4X said:

And this will help for second hand price too

On Sunday we checked a well known national used car trader website.  There were six used/pre-registered bZ4X for sale.

Today there are only four left.

The prices look to be above list price, even with more than 1,300 mileage !!!

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

• 3 weeks later...

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links