Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Sat nav problems

Leo63

Hi I have a 2022 CHR GR SPORT with the Toyota standard media system the only way I can get my Sat Nav to work is by putting in my postcodes or the road name in by voice it will not search by typing in postcode etc. I didn't have this issue with my 2019 Corolla but that had a different media system. I have tried to update the system but software is up to date but when I check for map updates it says contact dealership. Anyone having the same issue.

If you have a smart phone have you tried Waze? TBH we have had our C-HR 18 months and never bothered with the Toyota Nav system , can’t speak about Android but works great with Apple Car Play and iPhones 👍

• Like 1

From what I have read this is a known issue many Toyota owners across different cars are having trouble with, contact your dealer, think they need to give it an update. 

I have spoken to Toyota multimedia support it is a known issue multimedia car is booked in at the dealership 

Update from Toyota regarding unable to entering postcode manually.

This issue you are describing regarding entering a postcode is an issue we are currently developing a fix for, this is scheduled to be released in November - no fixed date at this moment. 

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links