Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Electric folding mirror gearing

Andie IQ

Hi all, some teeth have gone on the drivers side mirror. (I can tell by the way it folds) does anyone know if the hearing can be replaced and where to get the parts? 

or is it a pricey new mirror !?

Tia

andie

Hi Andie, if you could source an IQ for parts I'm sure you could fix it, but probably not many IQs available in scrapyards or eBay for parts ?

I would enquire at a friendly dealer re parts available to do the job, you may also pick up some tips 👍

• Like 1

Thx guys, it seems the electric folding mirrors are north of £100 used, or found  a uk mirror site for new @ £150. Was hoping to find gearing for £10-20 lol and strip it.

Don't buy pattern part mirrors, they are utter junk, used oem over aftermarket any day

is the mirror slow to close, it may just need a good clean and lube, tilt the mirror back and pop the glass off, unclip the back cover, and you're in

IQ mirror cover.pdf

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links