Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

C-HR is now on Runout

Devon Aygo

1 hour ago, Marjan said:

i need to find how to do it without the phone ...

So, leave your 'phone well away from the car, and ...

12 hours ago, Big_D said:

On the car multimedia system, log into your My Toyota account. Once you have done this, the car and your account should be linked and, provided you have agreed to the terms and conditions and privacy settings, you should have no problems.

Typically, you will log into the MyT app using your My Toyota credentials so essentially the same. You need to link your car to your Toyota account and save the association within the multimedia system.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 10/20/2023 at 3:03 PM, Marjan said:

Anyone knows why C-HR 2.0 don't have B mode?

with the 2.0 you have the S mode that is quite the same, but you can choose how much engine brake apply by choosing the right ""gear""

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/14/2023 at 9:16 AM, Marjan said:

1 solution found. 
if i turn On my phone bluetooth,the car recognizes my account and everything is fine. Now i need to find how to do it without the phone. 

I've had no luck finding how to do it without a phone or other device

On 11/12/2023 at 9:15 PM, HowdoIdoit said:

I've had no luck finding how to do it without a phone or other device

I found a way to do it. The problem is,that the system always forgets my account 😞Its working fine until you turn off the car,then lets repeat the process. After few times i gave up  

Now im doing only with phone. 

Have you linked your MyToyota account and car media system. This is done through the settings menu in the car, if I remember correctly.

10 hours ago, Big_D said:

Have you linked your MyToyota account and car media system. This is done through the settings menu in the car, if I remember correctly.

I did i think. Put my email and password. When i turn on the car next day,i need to repeat. I don't know whats wrong. At least with phone is working without any problems. 

The car will only recognise your user profile by linking to your bluetooth device, normally your phone  with bluetooth turned on. Once set up provided you have your phone with you it will give a welcome screen in your profile name. No phone will mean accepting terms and conditions each time you switch on.

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links