Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

MyT app updates, issues, etc ..........

omglol

Similar topics merged.

I’m having same problem as lawnmower man not sending OTP to my phone 

my T app still loads but not new Toyota my T app

I confirm that MyT is out

I assume the servers are down

• Like 1

Yaris Cross , My Toyota App has stopped connecting to my car, it’s sending out alerts that the car doors and all windows are open . I have tried to delete app and reinstall to no avail, anyone have this issue also ?

• Like 1

I confirm the MyT outage
Passwords don't work, login doesn't work
Toyota didn't warn about this
1/ server outage
2/ hacker attack

• Like 2

Similar topics merged.

41 minutes ago, Yarisbhoy said:

Yaris Cross , My Toyota App has stopped connecting to my car, it’s sending out alerts that the car doors and all windows are open . I have tried to delete app and reinstall to no avail, anyone have this issue also ?

Yes. I thought it was just me!  Couldn't log in to the MyT app, uninstalled and reinstalled it, still cannot log in.  Exactly the same with attempt to login to MyToyota as well.  User name and passowords not recognised.  Hopefully they'll fix it soon.

35 minutes ago, Dala said:

I confirm the MyT outage
Passwords don't work, login doesn't work
Toyota didn't warn about this
1/ server outage
2/ hacker attack

Ditto. Same with My Toyota website.

Seems to be alive and kicking again

• Like 1

2 hours ago, CruxisCore said:

Seems to be alive and kicking again

Yup! Thankfully. Can't see any explanation as to why it went down, however.

• 1 month later...

same here....after a month of storage, the app is alive again.

Checking Toyota MyT app I saw it was updated on the 22nd August.  The App in Play Store showed it was installed.

I tried to open the App but it immediately shut down.  I uninstalled and reinstalled and the App was now MyToyota app.  I re-registered and all works.

It has minor bug fixes but according to a previous email from Toyota it should overcome missing trips.

Latest update (just now) has killed the android app on my phone (Pixel 7) - app launches but then crashes after the initial red screen turns white. Cleared the cache, restarted phone etc, same behaviour. Will ignore it now until another update comes along, if that doesn't work, it will be re-install job (sigh)

3 minutes ago, SinglePointSafety said:

Latest update (just now) has killed the android app on my phone (Pixel 7) - app launches but then crashes after the initial red screen turns white. Cleared the cache, restarted phone etc, same behaviour. Will ignore it now until another update comes along, if that doesn't work, it will be re-install job (sigh)

As I posted elsewhere,  the update is a new App.  You need to uninstall and re register.  It was painless.   Trips, so far, have appeared. 

2 hours ago, Roy124 said:

As I posted elsewhere,  the update is a new App.  You need to uninstall and re register.  It was painless.   Trips, so far, have appeared. 

Nope, I already had the new App, this was a (minor) update 'minor improvements and bug fixes'. Hmmm....

27 minutes ago, SinglePointSafety said:

When dud you have the new App?  If it was before Monday it was not the new new App.

The new App was Toyota MyT.   Now it is simply MyToyota.

Checking out the new App I checked for locked doors.  As it is in the garage they were unlocked.  I showed all doors and windows closed but doors unlocked.  I selected locked and all the doors motored to locked except, according to the App the tail gate.

I checked, it was locked.

I returned to the App and it showed all Unlocked then on going back through the App all locked.

Just checked this morning, only cards available View Status and Service and Maintenance.

I logged out and logged back in again and all there.  Very buggy.

14 hours ago, Roy124 said:

The new App was Toyota MyT.   Now it is simply MyToyota

Thanks Roy, I'm pretty certain I had the new app and installed the minor updates. Anyway.....uninstalled and reinstall and that's fixed it (until the next time a 'minor update' kills it again!)

I am still using MyT without issue so suspect its just for newer cars than mine.

The new App is certainly buggy.  Find my Car is not showing.  The website says Spot my Car is an option and I have used it in the past; not there now.  

Trips still missing.

We dont even get the new app here (Finland) yet, apparently.

Hi all, I have got my new Toyota Yaris design (UK) and from my app I cannot lock/unlock the car. What I have to do?

It just show everything is ok or there are doors unlock but I cannot do from the app.

Do I have to do something or the car it is not compatible with remote lock?

1 hour ago, Maiden654 said:

Hi all, I have got my new Toyota Yaris design (UK) and from my app I cannot lock/unlock the car. What I have to do?

It just show everything is ok or there are doors unlock but I cannot do from the app.

Do I have to do something or the car it is not compatible with remote lock?

Locking seems to work but unlocking doesn’t  I just get the following message 

IMG_1814.thumb.jpeg.c3564c4a5f6d2591ca129e8910691529.jpeg

Well it is much better than me. No lock /unlock basically it is useless the app

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links