Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

CHR recall

Phillip Foxall

There is a recall in Australia for all CHR's due to a possible fire risk from the petrol pump. I sent this information to the the Toyota help desk. At first they replied saying there was no recall, I sent them the information from the press, now they have blocked me. I think I am an embarrassment to Toyota UK.

It's a completely different market euro cars come out of Turkey, AU cars come out of Japan

the only current recall for 2022 TMMT cars is for the dcm - https://car-recalls.eu/recall/toyota-c-hr-2022-2023-e-call/

the official UK recall checker https://www.toyota.co.uk/owners/vehicle-information/recall-checker

• Like 1

On 11/5/2023 at 10:55 AM, Phillip Foxall said:

There is a recall in Australia for all CHR's due to a possible fire risk from the petrol pump. I sent this information to the the Toyota help desk. At first they replied saying there was no recall, I sent them the information from the press, now they have blocked me. I think I am an embarrassment to Toyota UK.

Although the recall is Australia-based, I don’t think it unreasonable for a UK owner to ask the question, if only for satisfying their peace of mind.   If Toyota has blocked you, then that is an awful reflection on their Customer Relations attitude.

I doubt that Toyota have 'blocked' you, they just seem to be taking a long time to respond to customer service queries at the moment. As there is currently no recall on Turkish-built C-HRs and they have already told you that, I'm not sure what further response they could give you?

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links