Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

I Hate Toc Meets!

GIDDLEPIN

Was so much fun watching fizz get airborne thats when i knew the bridge would be fun!!!

And i thought Ken was gonna die from laughing so hard

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Firthy

• Fizz

• Hou

• jaxx

Top Posters In This Topic

Was so much fun watching fizz get airborne thats when i knew the bridge would be fun!!!

shame i only found out once i saw ken fly over it... but i was acelerating untill his car just suddenly dropped!... :blink: I had no choice but to let the car go over without braking otherwise i would have flown sideways!.. :unsure:

Nice to meet everyone, cheers guys :thumbsup:

you drive like a loon!.. :lol:

sorry... just had to get that in.. :P

shame i only found out once i saw ken fly over it... but i was acelerating untill his car just suddenly dropped!... :blink: I had no choice but to let the car go over without braking otherwise i would have flown sideways!.. :unsure:

i saw kens car suddenly dissappear and then yours seemingly carried on up the then diminished hill :lol:

so i lift off slightly but the front end still came up and i pulled a wheelie for a few yards :lol:

only to come back down full bore on rock hard suspension :wacko:

:thumbsup:

:lol::lol:

Fizz's face was a picture, he really s :censor: t himself :lol::lol:

But that bridge was so much fun, but at least everybody else knew what to expect when they saw fizz and ken flying through the air together :lol:

exellent meet guys (and gals)

ash i'm on the case this morning i'll get back to you l8r till then keep :) 'ing

fizz you know if you have a go in the rolla you'll want more power (ask rob) but hey im game if you are.

ken exellent choice of roads (if a little muddy) but hey what the heck.

rob glad you enjoyed it mate you just need to work out the other leg now to get it as big as your left lol.

and to every one else big thumbs up well impressed with all the cars that turned up.

ill add my piccy's when i get 5

cheers

lee

Nice to meet everyone, cheers guys :thumbsup:

you drive like a loon!.. :lol:

sorry... just had to get that in.. :P

Do i hell as like!!

Your the crazy one, flying over bridges, and going sideways round counrty roads!!!

Im moderately crazy, your just out-right crazy!!!

But i think the person who REALLY needs sending to a mental hospital is ken SERIOUSLY :wacko::wacko:

Fizz's face was a picture, he really s :censor: t himself :lol::lol:

But that bridge was so much fun, but at least everybody else knew what to expect when they saw fizz and ken flying through the air together :lol:

whatching your mates face was a picture when i took him shotgun for the 2nd set of twisties!.. :lol:

esp when the back end became light again.. ove that set of mini jumps.. infact i was a little nervous myself.. :lol: awesome rush!...

I wanna be a rally driver! :D

wish the girlfriend could drive then she could have driven mine and i could have gone in a faster car hehe!!!

Sorry i had to leave early, had to get her to the train station!

exellent meet guys (and gals)

ash i'm on the case this morning i'll get back to you l8r till then keep :) 'ing

fizz you know if you have a go in the rolla you'll want more power (ask rob) but hey im game if you are.

ken exellent choice of roads (if a little muddy) but hey what the heck.

rob glad you enjoyed it mate you just need to work out the other leg now to get it as big as your left lol.

and to every one else big thumbs up well impressed with all the cars that turned up.

ill add my piccy's when i get 5

cheers

lee

:D :D :D

got me cravin 3S power again though! :lol:

sorry if theres a flat spot on your tyre aswell!!

also........was pretty awesome when you zoomed past on th '64 past us!! but im glad it was you rather than me sat in the traffic with that clutch!!

:thumbsup:

what you've just had a northern meet  :unsure:

i've missed that  :(

BIG time...

would be good to have another tubby to play with at these meets!.. B) :thumbsup:

Next one is next month ... Karting in Leeds... check the meets section out... and get ya name down ASAP.. as we need deposits.. :thumbsup:

P.s)

forgot to mention...Matt and Hou... Awesome pics!.. bring back some memories.. :thumbsup:

Shame none of you were at the bridge!.. now that would have been an awesome shot!... :eek:

some classy shots there mate!

cheers mate!personal fave has got to be the laid down shot of gus's car looks like im hiding in the grass!! :lol:

some classy shots there mate!

cheers mate!personal fave has got to be the laid down shot of gus's car looks like im hiding in the grass!! :lol:

i knew you like the car... but not that much!.. :rolleyes::lol:

Right peeps my pics are up starting after matts

click HERE

Good photos buddy :thumbsup:

Jaxx's car is sweet as fek!!! :drool:

well its a classy classic!!!

Was worse watching les in the mornign when we had our entertainment, was waiting for the mac to come out!

Grrrr am sat at work and all I wanna do is look at these pics!!

I am knackered after yesterday! hehe

Pics will go up tonight....

Les... Fizz... when we gonna see them vids??

Grrrr am sat at work and all I wanna do is look at these pics!!

I am knackered after yesterday! hehe

Pics will go up tonight....

Les... Fizz... when we gonna see them vids??

thats what im waiting on :lol:

yeah cause you was a right poser Rob ;) put ya window down n everything hehehe

*just been looking through the pics... at work.. naughty me.... they are great ;)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links