Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

C-HR vs Yaris Cross

Max_Headroom

C-HR or Yaris Cross?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. C-HR or Yaris Cross?

• C-HR
    • Yaris Cross

1 hour ago, forkingabout said:

She needs easy access for front passenger due to transporting an elderly parent & room in the boot for a wheel chair,

I am glad that your wife is doing it that way. 😉

I currently have the Yaris Cross and, whilst a comfortable, very nice and economical car to drive, it is not doing a lot for me, hence the possible, (okay, probable), change to the new C-HR. Unless of course, somebody talks me out of it! :no2:

• Like 1

Can probably understand the not doing a lot on the YC, at 116ps for a car that size is unpowered. I have the hatchback, it's good for handling and enough power. I'm not voting, though the 2.0 chr would probably get my vote 🫠

On 4/26/2024 at 6:52 PM, dannyboy413 said:

hence the possible, (okay, probable), change to the new C-HR. Unless of course, somebody talks me out of it! :no2:

Well, I did warn you.  Due to the lack of response to my plea for somebody to talk me out of it, I have had to go out today and, following a test drive, placed an order for a C-HR 'Sol', which is, as near as makes no difference as far as I can tell, almost the same as the UK 'Excel'. 😊

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Sorry but no comparison between the C-HR and Yaris Cross 🤦‍♂️ 

Only you can decide what suits you and your lifestyle but the 2 models are chalk and cheese 🤷‍♂️

• Like 2

8 hours ago, CassUK said:

the 2 models are chalk and cheese 🤷‍♂️

That phrase crossed my mind when I was driving the C-HR. 🙂. As I said to my wife last night, if the Yaris Cross is 'nice but a bit ordinary', the C-HR is very nice and posh. :thumbsup:

• Like 2

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links