Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Toyota Corolla T Sport

Stu83

Looking to located my old Toyota Corolla T Sport VVTI. Does anyone know or seen reg FN05 LVV on the road?

Thanks for checking. Would be great if anyone has a sighting of it or knows what area it’s in. 

@stu any particular reason why you want sighting?  Was it stolen or written off?

Maybe they're just pining for it like a long lost love! :wub:

It used to be fun spotting my colleague's old Passat (It was a horrible light green colour but he crashed it once and fixed it himself, so it had a silver bonnet - Made it very easy to spot :laugh: )

• Haha 1

I would like to see my old Anglia 105 again,if somebody figured out how to fix that damn flange on the starter motor.

I drove miles looking for hills to park on,at an old gf's house, there was a ramp in the lorry yard behind, that was handy.

She was not that keen on pushing it to start the engine.

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Rhymes with Paris said:

She was not that keen on pushing it to start the engine.

I am sure mine had a handle

• Haha 1

It's a long time ago Roy, but I don't remember a starting handle or a hole in the front bumper.

It was a 1964 reg ACT 304 B super 1200 with the two tone paint separated with those handy chrome strips fixed with some kind of rivet through the bodywork that trapped the rust, that I do remember.

Very fond memories of it though, my at the time engineering apprentice friend at rustion gas turbines rebuilt the engine , and did a pretty good job.

I suppose if it still is around I would be very tempted to buy it for nostalgia.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Rhymes with Paris said:

It was a 1964 reg ACT 304 B super 1200 with the two tone paint separated with those handy chrome strips fixed with some kind of rivet through the bodywork that trapped the rust, that I do remember.

Two tone, that's posh and 1200, mine was a 39bhp 997.  I concede it properly didn't have a handle. 

I do remember seeing one in Oslo in 1965.  What struck me was the spare wheel.  This was mounted behind the boot and the bumper behind the wheel. No idea why.  It might have been for more boot space or better rear end protection. 

Aye, that's interesting regarding the spare wheel and Oslo.

I worked in Denmark in the early 80s Slagese, and Viborg, and remember there were a lot of old British cars around at that time, something to do with high tax on imported new cars .

The work crew were trundling around in an old transit, and two newish ladas, the ladas used to break down often with exploding batteries, maybe they were mutlis.

15 hours ago, Roy124 said:

I am sure mine had a handle

The Car or the Girlfriend🤣

• Haha 2

Yes pinning after it. Would like to purchase it again

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links