Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

R U Single?

starletsr

R u single?  

125 members have voted

1. 1. R u single?

• Yes
    • No
    • Sort of..

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• starletsr

• ~Rach~

• Bibbs

• Leeky

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Very happily taken :D :D (after 2 ex-gf's cheating on me in a big BIG way :( ) and ill get so so so so SHOT for doing this so keep it quite but heres a pic of us too in the uni bar.

Now im going all mussy so will stop!! :P ;)

Don’t you just hate good looking people! :D

Happily tangled up with long term partner. Faithful & Reliable. Just like my car :D

Still allowed to look tho. :lol:

Very happily taken :D  :D  (after 2 ex-gf's cheating on me in a big BIG way :( ) and ill get so so so so SHOT for doing this so keep it quite but heres a pic of us too in the uni bar.

Now im going all mussy so will stop!! :P  ;)

Don’t you just hate good looking people! :D

yeah got to really!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happily tangled up with long term partner. Faithful & Reliable. Just like my car :D

Im glad you said that and not me or i would be single!!!! :lol:

I is.

but, and yes, you can consider this a rant, I have some girl friends (notice how that's not a single word). I only seem good enough as a shoulder to cry on and to listen to their endless stories of how it wasn't their fault when things go wrong for them, cook dinner, hold their hand,... only to find them taking off with some :censor: :censor: :censor: that will, once again, hurt them so that we can go over all of that again. I just can't help it when they give me that "it wasn't me" innocent look or start crying.

Sorry to Shelly for messing up your thread, I just feel kinda relieved being able to put that down.

Cheers, Yves.

I is.

but, and yes, you can consider this a rant, I have some girl friends (notice how that's not a single word). I only seem good enough as a shoulder to cry on and to listen to their endless stories of how it wasn't their fault when things go wrong for them, cook dinner, hold their hand,... only to find them taking off with some :censor: :censor: :censor: that will, once again, hurt them so that we can go over all of that again. I just can't help it when they give me that "it wasn't me" innocent look or start crying.

Sorry to Shelly for messing up your thread, I just feel kinda relieved being able to put that down.

Cheers, Yves.

No probs man vent that pent up anger towards girls crying on shoulders, one of the girls that cheated on me for 6months still uses my shoulder when she needs someone :censor:

i just ha dthat was "working" on a girl down the road we were getting on really well then she said youre a really good friend my face just did a really false smile while hy head went nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

rant over

i just ha dthat was "working" on a girl down the road we were getting on really well then she said youre a really good friend

It's one of the most hurtful things that can be said .. and usually they think you are cool with it :(

got money in my wallet, so theres your answer

married for 9 years , together for 15 years , lifers only get 30 , with good behaviour i'll be out soon :lol::lol:

no Lee, it means Im single, if I wasnt then she would spend it all

Im taken...... ... .. ...

doesnt stop me from flirting and having a good time tho :thumbsup:

and Im generally let out of my cage for TOC Meets all by myself too! woohoo!

Shhh fidge...dont give it away.....

stupid :censor: - damn, i forgot we arent in gold

That would have been uncensored otherwise

very much loved up :D

As car mad and generally mad as me Hurrah!! :wacko:

Seems lots of Toc love going around!! Asha - is this news or am i just not paying attention!!! (it happens - am a goldie and still dont get half of what goes on!!!)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links