Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Hey Which Amp Is Better?

vaz

hey guys tell me which amp is better

a Sony XM 1502SX or a Sony XM-1505SX

and out of these 2 is dat better or an alpine MRV F407 ??

ok lol and more thing..... somone tell me a good amp i cud buy for £130 ?????

2 Pioneer 10s in the boot driven by a Legacy LA590. Sounds MINT! The Amp's £140, so a little over what you want to spend, but its a very well built box, and it takes a battering (mines mounted on the front of my sub box, and spends 2 - 3 hours a day getting a thorough vibrating!), and its been going strong for the last 2 years and doesn't look like its gonna break any time soon...

Click here to take a look at the Legacy range... They have a few places over the country, but if you don't live anywhere near any, I think they do mail order as well...

Pedro's got a point though, what are you wanting to run off of it?

Yoblokey, get da Alpine man!!! Don't you know quality is better than quantity init. Da Sony's are just too unreliable, whereas the Alpine is thremonuclear bomb proof. Da Sony is equivalent to a Renault Clio, the Alpine is yer Beemer.

yeh well i already got a btx-250 which has already got a built in amp....but i got 2 6 x 9 Speakers at da moment 180W.... im thinking of getting some 600w 6 x 9 Speakers instead or even add them to make 6 Speakers in all...and maybe another sub as well.....i might even sell the btx-250 and replace it for another sub...... if da amp's good enuff...so wat do ya say guyz????

i also heard dat alpine has got da quality...abt this Sony XM-1505SX amp....i heard this is very loud and habdles da bass really good...i dont know abt da quaality side of it though??? wats it like on quality??

Sony - snigger .. you'll spend more on petrol taking it back to the shops to be fixed every 6 months ..

Think you be better off with something else, my bro's headunit is going a bit funny too, so that's why i never went sony way.... good luck.

Alpine. The only way to go. Unfortunately i sold my last car with a grands worth of Alpine ICE in it. Seriously regret that move. Running Kenwood at the mo (Only cos it was V cheap) and its soooo not good. Wouldn`t even consider sony, no matter how cheap it was. :)

I have a mix match of everything? does it really matter though :huh:

But i dont have anything of sony in it, got alpine, kenwood,jbl and infinity.... :P

Yo blokey, got this snippet from a 1502 review :-

SNAPSHOT

Product -- Sony XM-1502-SX

Price -- $249

Rated Power -- 150 watts x 2 @ 0.04% THD

Tested Power -- 195 watts x 2 @ 1.0% THD

Good -- Price, power, cosmetics

Bad -- Blows fuses at high levels on bass CDs

Overall -- Great looking amp that excels at driving component Speakers.

And there was a bit about the internals too, saying there was quite a few jumper rods, used to cut down the cost of production ( this means cheapskate materials).

ok wat abt da ALPINE MRP M350....i heard dats good if it is ill get dat...i was gonna get da sony but as everyones saying dat its **** i wont even think abt dat now!!!! so looks like alpine its gonna be!!!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links