Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Agressive Yaris Owners?

Nizan

3 cases of agression towards me and my yaris when im in a very chilled state of mind....and all by fellow Yaris owners :eek::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

Case 1.

Cruising along minding my own bussiness on the racetrack know as Milton Keynes when i look in my rear view mirrow to see some headlights turned on at full beam and some idiot tailgating me...still dont know what the car is....the driver then procceds to accelerate past me into the next roundabout nearly crashes his car has me in stitches laughing at his driving antics.....then to my horror i realise its a standard red yaris not sure on what model, think a 1.3 CDX. he spend the next 5 mins trying bait me again flashing me cutting me up everything.......GET A LIFE!!!!

Case 2.

Out the corner of my eye a flash of blue ive been under taken once again entering a rounabout first thing i notice is the lexus rear lights next thing is 5 males on bord all wearing baseball caps some even turned back to front :!Removed!: , the car a 1L yaris with black bumbers kenwood stickers and in a nice blue paint, i take the bait (sorry :D ) proceed to over take on the next stretch of duel carrage way, Mr Shumacher JR preforms a quick lane change to block my pass almost rolling his boat in the process at this point i back off before the spotty 17 year old kills himself and the blazin squad on bored or some one else :eek: aproox a mile later the suspension on the chav wagon re-sets it self and the gleaming lexus lights twinkle off into the sunset.

Case 3.

At last weeks cruise a Blue SR is floating about, ofering everything a race including my friends cossie!!!!! no joke :eek: . while queing up at mcdonalds for my daily helping to a smartie McFlurry :drool: the car pulls in behind me then decides to spend the next 5 mins bouncing of the the rev limiter and souting things at me out of the window, one quick rev and pop of my car leaves the drivers and his passangers deaf along with a car full of well filterd exhust fumes as you would get from any de-cat race system, they then spend the next 15 mins following me around..............askin for a RACE..no thanks B)

All the above are true accounts of my meeting with fellow Yaris owners within the past 10 Days quite funny really when looking back, but there motive for all this??........who knows buts its slighty worrying.

Lex :thumbsup:

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Crisis

• Nizan

• s0cks

• Fidgits

Top Posters In This Topic

LEX why didnt you just blow the SR off ? :blink:

im usually chilled driving but when i get provoked it doesnt take long to get me going after someone, like if a corsa is on my back bumper i will show him where he belongs.

LEX why didnt you just blow the SR off ? :blink:

im usually chilled driving but when i get provoked it doesnt take long to get me going after someone, like if a corsa is on my back bumper i will show him where he belongs.

Cruise night mate, police every where :arrgg-matey:

hehehehe.... that's totally un-pc, but just just what I like to hear! :D

But it has to be said the standard of driving leaving MK some nights is, erm, frightening...

I've had people believe they're actually 'racing' me, then force me to brake hard when they think their going to overtake into roundabouts up the inside. I can pretty much handle my car, and I'm not too shoddy on a trackday, so it's all too easy to have a little play! ;)

i cant help myself eithe r its like come on u cant drive that thing catch me if you can!(and its a 1.0l but i out handel most cars!)

All Yaris owners near me are sensible old(er) folk. Maybe the rude boy Yaris crew are spreading :( nooooo!

I used to give someone a race, or leave em for dust if it was an annoying corsa/fiesta etc... tailgating me. But since I *thought* I had been caught speeding (almost 3 weeks and still nothing) I've slowed down a lot.

Oh, and always make sure you know what your racing. Some rude fiesta's are RS Turbo's or some rude Clio's are the 1.8L Williams - so be careful :) Always race what you can beat.

so uve got konis, 40mm springs and a strut brace and a stripped out interior? i actually lost an elise, driver error there tho cuz them things handle amazing!

see the thing is i dont really like racing people on public roads, i like seeing how quick i can get places alone but actually racing next to someone on the open road can get pretty "hairy" at times specially when "EGO'S" come out to play.........but saying all that its still nice to show people up at times :thumbsup:

Poor Yarii... with driver's like that.. *sigh... Lets hope its not a sudden influx of YarisChavs :crybaby:

But that Aside.... they were prolly jealous of your Yaris Lex ;) :thumbsup:

Yes, I think Jane's right. They're jealous.

Just ignore them if you can. You know it makes sense.... and it's safer!

All Yaris owners near me are sensible old(er) folk. Maybe the rude boy Yaris crew are spreading :( nooooo!

they had better not be!!

Yes, I think Jane's right. They're jealous.

:eek: Hehe been a long time since anyone called me 'Jane' on here lol! hehehe :lol: :D

Oh dear, sounds all too familiar!

I get boy racers in Saxos challenge me all the time. All because my car has a spoiler and a chrome exhaust!!

Don't worry though, I'm under no illusions... it may look sporty but it's only a 1.3 :P I normally just let them go and play with someone else... and if I see a T-Sport, I definately let them past hehe.

I have never seen any Yaris in the hands of boy racers around mine, its seams to be women or older generations at the wheel. We do however have a major saxo infestation up in Newcastle they are everywhere and are all driven by under 25's.

I have noticed I get much more road race/ road rage in the Yaris compared when driving the Supra. No one even attempts to race the Supra or even passes me and people in the right hand lane on the motorway or duel carragway tend to pull over as soon as they see me in the rear view unlike when driving the Yaris!

Kevin

I have to agree with Nizan..

all you 'i'd had raced him' (noticed it was mainly the 1.0 crew) obviously are as bad as the original offenders...

I mean, look at it like this, if you rise to the bait, then your no better than them.. whether it be a yaris, saxo or whatever...

But thats just my opinion, i dont have anything to prove...

all you 'i'd had raced him' (noticed it was mainly the 1.0 crew) obviously are as bad as the original offenders...

I mean, look at it like this, if you rise to the bait, then your no better than them.. whether it be a yaris, saxo or whatever...

I can't speak for the Yaris 1.0L crew. But you have got admit it can be nice to wipe the smile off of some smug 106 Quicksilver chav.

Also my T-Sport Badge on the back has been removed, so those not in the know can be surprised.

yes im probably as bad as them but i cant say i dont enjoy wasting another stupid little T**T who thinks hes micheal schumacher!(thinkis its spelt wrong but hey)

I can't speak for the Yaris 1.0L crew. But you have got admit it can be nice to wipe the smile off of some smug 106 Quicksilver chav.

Also my T-Sport Badge on the back has been removed, so those not in the know can be surprised.

just dont try racing a 106 GTi, cos you youll be the one with the smile wiped of your face :ffs:

At the end of the day i dont even drive a sports car so i aint gonna spend all my time pretending im in one, i do bite sometimes but get pretty annoyed after, im sure as i get older ill be able to resist more, i enjoy driving about at a leasurly pace then, and now and then when there is no traffic in sight i try to have some fun :thumbsup:

all my own opinions of corse, apart from the 106 part thats fact and ive tried to change that fact many a time when i do take the bate lol

Cheers

Lex

yes im probably as bad as them but i cant say i dont enjoy wasting another stupid little T**T who thinks hes micheal schumacher!(thinkis its spelt wrong but hey)

agreed :D lol!!

its alright when you know when to back off :)

just dont try racing a 106 GTi, cos you youll be the one with the smile wiped of your face :ffs:

At the end of the day i dont even drive a sports car so i aint gonna spend all my time pretending im in one, i do bite sometimes but get pretty annoyed after, im sure as i get older ill be able to resist more, i enjoy driving about at a leasurly pace then, and now and then when there is no traffic in sight i try to have some fun :thumbsup:

all my own opinions of corse, apart from the 106 part thats fact and ive tried to change that fact many a time when i do take the bate lol

Cheers

Lex

it's not red with a roll cage and twin-exit pipes is it? he dusted me on sunday night! :crybaby:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links