Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Agressive Yaris Owners?

Nizan

Have to admit though, most "Bad Boy cars" contain tops a 1.4litre engine.

I myself am 17, but insuring a 1.0L is a !Removed!.

Im currently waitin for bout 2yrs no claim then guna go and get a T-Sport, Chilli Red. But Im not gonna make it bad boy, im gonna do some cool things to it sure but its gonna look good.

What I mean is not the carcept kit, looking at Booster, veilside etc.

Only "Bad" elements would be maybe 17" Chrome Wheels and Carbon Fibre Bonnet and an expensive sound system. About it.

Also looking at Seat Ibiza, cause its actually about £200 less on insurance, even though a T-Sport 2nd hand I could get for £6000 and a Ibiza for about £10,000.

Its the spec of the Ibiza which amazes me. 1.8 engine with 180BHP a 0-60 of 7.3sec. With 2 yrs no claim it woud cost around £1600 to insure. Pretty shocking.

But Yaris remains my number one choice, cause I love Toyota, their reliability, build quality and Japenese stuff.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Crisis

• Nizan

• s0cks

• jaxx

Top Posters In This Topic

Im not going to MAX MUPPET my car. Plus I hate Saxos (Comon, Citroen poo) and Corsas (common as muck both standard and modded)

I just plan to have a car thats suttle, nice, tweaked, tuned and people look around and go "ooo" and a car that wont just appeal to people who are less than 20. But a car which people like. Hell its a car I will keep for as long as I can. Its about standing out, looking good but not looking like a t**t doing it. With mmm... lets say flames down the side of the car, and stupidly huge spoilers and stupid metallic purple paint jobs.

No thanks.

hmmm..

i dont mean to be rude, but the yaris isnt the most, *ahem* rarest of cars on UK roads..

but nice to hear you will be doing it right, and staying well away from neon!

If your going to 'max muppet' your car, Im sure Mr T would prefer you to do it to a Saxo or Corsa...

:P

im a 'max muppet' then

hence the 17's, kit, sound system, LEDs, big noisy zorst

<_<

You know me well enough to know what consitutes 'max muppet' Rob..

I think you did a very tasteful job (i still wonder where the shopping goes), and no, i dont think its too muppety (but i havent seen the LEDs either?)

:P

:lol: :lol:

to be honest buddy the 'huge' sound system has gone, replaced by a smaller system and now has room for..............

well it aint gonna be shopping! :P

its got LEDs yes, not been on long as i couldnt be bothered fitting them, im not the type wholl go driving with them on tho, theyre there for offroad and show use only!!! and thats the 100% truth as id 'feel' a moron to drive with them

well regardless of anyones thoughts

its my achievement, pride and joy and something for me to be proud of.

and that goes for everyones own motor

chromies only suit black cars at the best of times

So I could get chrome wheels? :lol:

Think I'll stick with the enkei's! :thumbsup:

They suit some white cars as well. And they are big in Australia and NZ. Not as popular in the UK.

And Crisis, cool idea. I wanna kind of do the same thing with my T-Sport. Over a long period as I don;t have much cash. BTW, try elephant, I got insured for £1300 for 1year at 19 with 0 NCB.

Cheers Socks. I'll go have a look, and see what I can pull togther, for my current VW Polo they stung me big time, so I didn't go with them :)

And Im not talking proper chrome wheels, Im on about a chrome finish, BK Racing have some, and I have seen them on a 306, look pretty nice, I just like the chrome shine finish, but actual chrome wheels which come in chrome only normally have a very odd look about them, which Im not to keen on.

And Fidgets where I am from, I see 1.0 Yaris all the time, I very very rarly see a T-Sport I mean like for every 50 Yaris I see will be a T-Sport and a Yaris is only maybe 1 in 40 cars or so.

I like what Jaxx does, good subtle looks, yet big wheels and big sound (exhaust and sound system or shud I say Ex-Sound System) thats what I like. I couldn't live with a huge spoiler, huge mean bodykit, cause most of the cars that have them are really slow, really heavy and most have been horribly put together.

Just popped into my head... does the Yaris have an LED Rear Light conversion? Or only the Lexus light? Im falling for LED backlights over the Lexus at the moment.

Got £2200, with 0NCB and 8 months experince with pass plus.

Im just bout to find out an idea for 1NCB and 1yr 6months experince...

Wow, cool £1009. hehe I pay £900 on my 1L Polo at the moment...

Thanks for that S0cks

I do like the subtle look, when a car that looks like it came out the factory built that way, I think looks great.

However a few choice aggressive mods still look good.

Just don't like the "every mod available for my car" style

egos are a killer, one minute your fine then the next your ragin.

I hate it when bmw's and big 2ltr+ jags come beside you and think there cool when the zoom off, when its obviously gonna out do you.

Its pretty sad, its like when your in your yaris you dont go up beside a family 7 seater cruiser and try and race it,

What i would love is a car which looks between crap-ok but is a beast. Like a wolf in sheeps clothing then laugh ma ***** of when people are shocked after they eat ma dust. lol

Yeh, its like "Ha i got a 3ltr Jag"...

"Yeh and Im young, can't afford the insurance and you paid probably 5x more so you can over take me!"

Anyway... Nicly said Richard K, everything aint the best. Hell Im not sure if I would put a bodykit on the Yaris, Spoiler yeah but not over bothered with all of it. Looks lush as it is wouldn't ya say?

Somehow i think the VTS might be a tad quicker....

yeah the VTS has 120bhp but is a revvy little bugger

very hard to keep up with :o

Somehow i think the VTS might be a tad quicker....

I remember having problems with them in my old MR2 ..

Oh the shame :lol:

chromies only suit black cars at the best of times

Dunno see a blue Mazda RX8 with chrome wheels today looked well nice

Does anyone know if the 1.8 Turbo Yaris will ever come to the UK? Or if anyone can get one with UK spec?

I'd love one... but UK dnt import them :( shame really cause that would cane everyones *****!

Sorry Im just dreaming again...

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links