Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

3sfe To 3sge Power

leon1918

ok just got a drive in a 3sge and yeah it is quicker than mine , what really would need done because of the really good condition of mine i do not really want to search again for a good cond red one, also wanna keep the 4 wheel steer????

any info a plus

heres what uncle bob sayed on celica-club

Looking at a repair manual on both 3S-FE & 3S-GE engines, the GE has domed piston top and the FE has a recess in the piston crown, so if you fitted a diffrent head,your going to have compression & valve to piston problems

All i can say is put an induction kit on it, de cat it (which gives the best gains) and a cat back exhaust. u still wont get 3s-ge performance though. a supercharger or turbo i think would be the only way of get the same if not more hp.

A good service including changing the plugs, leads,dizzy and rotor arm, also give the throttle body a good clean should help keep it running sweet too.

I just did the quarter mile yesterday along with 2 other celicas and both of them had induction kits and cat back exausts with cats still on , me with a k&n 57i induction kit and a decat got better time's than the other 2 , my best was 15.7 reaching 90.4 mph and the nearest time to me was 15.9, im putting the gain i had down to the de cat as it free's up so much torgue....

Happy modding m8 :thumbsup:

heres what uncle bob sayed on celica-club

Looking at a repair manual on both 3S-FE & 3S-GE engines, the GE has domed piston top and the FE has a recess in the piston crown, so if you fitted a diffrent head,your going to have compression & valve to piston problems

Well look at that ! Kev's giving out my inside information ;) ,

Uncle Bob :D .

:lol:

Hi Bob, wondered why i never saw you on here- its the lexus section for you now isn't it matey :lol:

:lol:

Hi Bob, wondered why i never saw you on here- its the lexus section for you now isn't it matey :lol:

This time last years, it was bye bye TOC :( ,hello LOC :D .

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links