Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Just Thinking About It For Now

Calisto

which number plate??  

21 members have voted

1. 1. which number plate??

• A13 KYT
    • H11 KYT

A13 be made to look like AB in other words my initails and KYT as in KITT

H11 KYT as in HI KYT

Any thoughts or opinions apart from "WAIT TILL SHE IS UP AND RUNNING" :rolleyes:

UUrrrg.. peopel that play about with numberplate spacing and fonts to make it read like something else... plays havoc with the numberplate recognition systems I work on :lol:

A13 be made to look like AB in other words my initails and KYT as in KITT

H11 KYT as in HI KYT

Any thoughts or opinions apart from "WAIT TILL SHE IS UP AND RUNNING" :rolleyes:

Numbers are available for £250.

You can buy it now and it will be yours for 12 months, then £25 for another year on retention.

A13 KYT

H11 KYT

:thumbsup:

Im not a fan of private plates, especially not the ones that are made to look like something else, or 'almost - if you squint'..

but thats just me.. (and i voted A13 KYT) ;)

Thanks guys you have helped me chose

A13 KYT it is. :group-cuddles: :thumbsup:

:lol: sooner or later :thumbsup:

Buy it NOW!!! Before it goes, then you have 12 months to put it on a car...

:thumbsup:

I forgot to put oil in her and she didnt like it <_< so I have got a new engine and I am now waiting for my to be up and running, she has been of the road for about three weeks :crybaby: hopefully if the gods are on my side she should back to her former glory in about 2-3 weeks. B)

I am getting new break pads ;).

sub and amp :) .

K and N Filter.

getting a bit of the body work touched up

and a new reg plate :thumbsup:

the last few weeks have so emotional its untrue I mean to say its only a car. NOT

But I have had sleepless nights, burst into tears on numerous occassions, it has been very draining. oh I do feel better for saying all that. :group-cuddles:

I haven't used my car for over a month out of choice, it's too sunny to be driving. Been using the old racer....

Seriously though, if you do try to modify your numberplate with screws or whatever then you might get a bit sick of being pulled over...

TBH round my way I used to drive with my red night rider leds zooming backwards and forwards day and night :ph34r: the police just give me the thumbs up and nod (I am hoping thats a good thing lol.) when I let the police out at junctions they see my leds on so far I have not been pulled.

But the font on my new number plate will be the same one I always used for the past 3 years , the letters and numbers will not be moved to make them look like something their not and I hate using screws on my plates, just double sided sticky tape, never been stopped but as they say there is always a first time.

maybe I am pushing my luck.

TBH round my way I used to drive with my red night rider leds zooming backwards and forwards day and night :ph34r: the police just give me the thumbs up and nod (I am hoping thats a good thing lol.) when I let the police out at junctions they see my leds on so far I have not been pulled.

Ricomr2 is after one of these night rider light thingys........where d'ya get yours? :)

TBH round my way I used to drive with my red night rider leds zooming backwards and forwards day and night :ph34r:  the police just give me the thumbs up and nod (I am hoping thats a good thing lol.) when I let the police out at junctions they see my leds on so far I have not been pulled.

Ricomr2 is after one of these night rider light thingys........where d'ya get yours? :)

I have had two seperate sets from MOTORWORLD and both leds on both sets broke.

no good at all.

• 3 weeks later...

not yet when KITT is ok then I will get them made up, I need the right dimensions for the back plate.

But then again they made up my last set of plates so they might have them on file. :rolleyes:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links