Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

F I A Round 13: Hungaroring Hungary

Nick-Johnson

Panasonic mid season break is over as it is for the rest of the paddock, all concentration is now focused on the Hungaroring for this weekends Grand Prix. Most of the drivers are returning from holiday, with no exception to Allan McNish and Mika Salo who last week met team Doctor Riccardo Ceccarelli in Italy for an intensive training session . Back in Germany though things have been very different with the team actually simulating the circuit in order to set up the TF102 prior to arrival at Budapest. The weather is forecast to be very hot and could plague reliability problems throughout the field.

Ferrari have clinched their fourth successive constructors' championship with a faultless performance at the Hungarian Grand Prix. Rubens Barrichello took his third career win, just ahead of Michael Schumacher, in a one-two finish for the Italian team.

1 Rubens Barrichello Ferrari

2 Michael Schumacher Ferrari

3 Ralf Schumacher Williams

4 Kimi Raikkonen McLaren

5 David Coulthard McLaren

6 Giancarlo Fisichella Jordan

7 Felipe Massa Sauber

8 Jarno Trulli Renault

9 Nick Heidfeld Sauber

10 Takuma Sato Jordan

What do you think ? (TOYOTA OWNERS CLUB MEMBERS)

I would like to hear your views on Mika Salo`s move in the pit lane on Pedro De La Rosa at this weekends Grand Prix at the Hungaroring!

Was he in the right or wrong?

Your Views Please......

I think the pit crew should've held him till de la rosa came past, Mika obviously couldn't see him and pedro didn't have a lot of time to react, difficult to call but I guess if they'd touched it would've been a racing incident. :)

It was a really dull race even by this years standards

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links