Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

7th Gen Planning, Need Help Big Time

dolla g

ive got an 2001 celica gt (140bhp) ive added a AEM CAI and a TRD exhaust system, im happy with the results, trouble is that my friends cars are quicker then mine. i dont wanna start changing everything like pistons etc cos its just too much hassle, didnt get a gts (190) cos im only 20 and couldnt get insured in :censor: london, i was thinking of a header and maybe a turbo :thumbsup:

problem is we r talking big money!!! can you please enlighten me with some ideas, prices, installation fees etc! i need all the help i can get,

welcome to the world of car moding(if thats a word).

lots of things you can do to get more performance induction , exhust ,chip, up grade injectors, cams etc. however a word of warning as you rightly say pistons to much hassel,, all these mods will increase your bhp ,good ,aim achived,,

you have got to think about more engine ware and the ultimate thing stopping, do the anchors first, not the otherway round or you will be so pleased that you have achived the aim that the stopping will go on the back burner.

cooked a few pads and disks in my rally car, try stopping when there boiling, not fun.enjoy hope you get it sorted

i will sort that out but for now i wanna concentrate on power! ive blown an engine up already! (not my fault. big end bearing went) mechanical fault! well like i said any ideas pleae enlighten me. i cant find no decent links for the 7th gen celi. every site i go on is all about gt4! upgrades anyway. well please let me know asap

Other options which wont break the bank are decat, although you will have to use theat MIL eminator to trick the 2ndary exhuast probe. Lightened underdrive pullies, for the Crank, alternator and (water pump this may take a bit of time to fit)

http://www.unorthodoxracing.com/toyota_celica.html scroll down to the bottom

TRD has a supercharger out for the 140 and there are Turbo chargers available but will need modification pipe rerouting to fit Euro cars. but you are talking alot of money for this.

Could of course depending on the year of your 140 get a POWER-FC and have it tunned, but if you have the drive-by-wire this is not a option at the moment.

HOpe this helps a little

thanks a lot for the advice!

my car is a 2001and the power fc can be done. any idea how much that would cost??

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links