Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Latest Pics

Bibbs

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bibbs

• Fidgits

• Rookey

• BLOODUK

awesome car man! like the bonnet spoiler, can u feel more downforce with it on like or is it just a different mod? one thing imo lexus lights with mk3 Badge ;)

awesome car man! like the bonnet spoiler, can u feel more downforce with it on like or is it just a different mod? one thing imo lexus lights with mk3 badge ;)

you can actually feel the front end sticking .. but only at silly speeds ..

I like it, cause no one else does .. too many cars out there looking like mine, so I needed something more agressive ..

yeah i bet. theres plenty of red n black mr2s out there but im really liking the front spoiler, actually suits the car. what make are them air intakes? do they actually do a great deal of coolin to the engine or are they mainly for show?

sorry mate, but that front spoiler looks awful - not even misguided muppet awful - but it just doesnt go with the car, doesnt fit.. if ya know what i mean

yeah i bet. theres plenty of red n black mr2s out there but im really liking the front spoiler, actually suits the car. what make are them air intakes? do they actually do a great deal of coolin to the engine or are they mainly for show?

Those are Bomex .. don't think they get as much air as the Tom's ones .. but I prefer the lines ..

sorry mate, but that front spoiler looks awful - not even misguided muppet awful - but it just doesnt go with the car, doesnt fit.. if ya know what i mean

:rolleyes: Not supprised you don't like it fella .. but I'm sure you don't like any part of my car .. apart from the performance, it's everything you hate isn't it ..

yea i noticed from ur garage pics the others u had were a bit bulky but look like they take a cr4p load of air in. when ive revved my mr2 a bit down the bypass etc. its fairly steamy when i get out n very hot. wanna know if the air scoops actually make a great difference to cooling. what u rekon mate?

yea i noticed from ur garage pics the others u had were a bit bulky but look like they take a cr4p load of air in. when ive revved my mr2 a bit down the bypass etc. its fairly steamy when i get out n very hot. wanna know if the air scoops actually make a great difference to cooling. what u rekon mate?

well the TOM's are about the size of your palm .. next time you do 70, pop your hand out the window .. :lol:

They also act like chinneys when you stop .. with heat haze comming out of them :D

:rolleyes: Not supprised you don't like it fella .. but I'm sure you don't like any part of my car .. apart from the performance, it's everything you hate isn't it ..

actually no, i like your car, the nose, kit etc...

I'm not sure about the air scoops, but the new ones are better than the old ones.

I dont mind the logos either, since you actually have that stuff on your car, and the silver on black works well...

and i adore the low rise headlights...

so all in all, i do like your motor (hence why my ears pricked up when you said you were thinking of selling).

but that spoiler just doesnt work imho...

so all in all, i do like your motor (hence why my ears pricked up when you said you were thinking of selling).

:blink: :o

but that spoiler just doesnt work imho...

It's okay .. only a dozen bolts ;)

And I didn't think I'd like it (straight on Ebay) .. but in the flesh it looks okay ..

With the lights up it looks like it's now got a rhino nose :lol:

:blink: :o

I dont know why you thought i didnt like it...

I mean, you havent gone over the top on anything, and all the styling flows nicely (ignoring the front spoiler)..

lol ok will do ;) saving up for them crystal clear lights for the front now. can get them for 58quid with shippin which is good so next friday ill be ordering them. s'all good. im kinda agreeing with the spoiler. dunno how to explain...just uve got an agressive look like u said and then a roundish curvy spoiler. just my opinion like dont take it to heart :P

heh heh .. just all you comments about pimp rims, big kits, big wings, logos etc .. kinda sounds like my car :D

overall quite good and it definitely looks different.

i like the bomex scoops and front bumper.

i've always had a problem with the toms rear spoiler as from a distance it looks like a rev1/ 2 spoiler and i hate those with a vengeance.

get those scoops sprayed :thumbsup:

Impressive ride! 'Beast' is right. Looks fast even when stationary.

Not sure about the spoiler but it does make it look different. I agree that the scoops would look better black though.

Hmm not keen on the bonnet spoiler, but ur car looks clean for once :P

heh heh "Looks" clean .. it aint .. :lol:

heh heh .. just all you comments about pimp rims, big kits, big wings, logos etc .. kinda sounds like my car :D

ahh, but as i said, you havent gone over the top, your kit (up till now) has been in keeping with the base car...

and i don't know where you get the idea that your wheels are 'pimp rims', they look more like something i would put on the Lex :P

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links