Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Finally, My Cars Almost Done!

urotsukidoji_badassdemon

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• urotsukidoji_badassdemon

• starletsr

• Rookey

• Stu8

Right

What you need to do now is:

- Get a decent paint job ;)

- Get some decent wheels ;)

- Get a decent looking exhaust ;)

- Get that Burberry Cap off and stripy jumper ;)

Only kiddin fella, if you like it then thats all that matters. Only thing is when you come to sell it, its only going to appeal to a certian 'Muppet Brigade' kind of preson :thumbsup:

Come on guys, dont be so harsh, everyone has there own taste, i'm sure if he likes it then thats all matters :yes:

He's waited so long for this to be done.

exactly .. but it's like people slating the front wing on my car ..

If you wanna stand out, you'll not please everyone .. it's just one of those things ..

yep, you cant please everyone,

You can see loads of work has gone into it and it looks like an excellent job,

but i dont think i would be as brave B)

Come on guys, dont be so harsh, everyone has there own taste, i'm sure if he likes it then thats all matters :yes:

He's waited so long for this to be done.

I was only kiddin :D

The screen shots are from a game called SRS. Street Car Syndicate. Go to

www.srsgame.com

Is quite a nice site too, interactive and all. The game is by NAMCO, creaters of Ridge Racer. So there IS pedigree in it. Well, originally, I just wanted the original boot spoiler taken off, holes filled, and alloy spoiler fitted, then thought, if I had that done, then the back of the car would look funny with new paint on the back, old on the front see, so opted for black rear diagonally. AND THEN, I phoned him up, enquired to having the black body strip , mirrors and skirts and rear spats blown over, then he suggested I might as well have the WHOLE car blown over. For the job thats been done, the price is REALLY good compared to what I was quoted just to get the back end done. The back IS staying black. The exhausts are universal fit one, was a twin stuck together, got split, and put on. Look kinda big now tho huh?! So now I spose I'll be getting alot more falshes from other MR2 drivers huh! Can't miss my car!

Hi Dave, hows you doing? You got your car sorted yet? Or still getting bits for it? Ne1 want the rear centre piece that bolts to the rear exhaust grill? Is the Bomex one, if ne1 here has a Bomex kit, or has still got the rear metal grill on. 20 quid who ever wants.

Seriously, some people must like all MR2's to look the same...

I think it rules, and keep the back of it black. Are you going for that spoiler as well, say you are, it will definetly suit the car with it having an extreme look about it anyway. Good job.

Hi Dave, hows you doing? You got your car sorted yet? Or still getting bits for it?

Indeed! Car is all sorted now.

Getting the Bumpers sprayed soon, have the scoops on, then just gotta get the wheels and skirts! :)

Hey whoever said that badassughiejrioejreirjeijr can nick the keyboard off me!!! :cacker:

Yeah its on the drive at the moment at my house, i don't like the spoiler!

Well, I drove the car back from the body shop, and YES, I felt....GREAT SATISFACTION!!! And BOY, did I get ALOT of onlookers!! I think they were a bit flabbergasted at my ' unique ' paint job. I am abso made up about it. I love driving it. The boot lids been sorted now. It wudn't holdopen before, and I thought the support spring had gone, but is fine now?!?!! I got no dents or scratches on the body. OOOHHHHH. Maccy D's advert.....I'm lovin' it. Am glad I didn't putmy CF spoiler on now, this one defo suits more. Just gotta wait about another week for the paint to properly ' breathe ' dry before I put my main decals on. But for the time being, I IS MADE UP. And my neons really look alot better now too, they compliment the paint job really well, instead of regular one color red. It feels nice to be happy again. BLISSSSSSSS.

OOOHHHHH. Maccy D's advert.....I'm lovin' it.

So when are you meeting you mates in the Maccy D's car park for 10 metre drag races :lol:

Only kiddin.

I bet you did get a lot of attention. I have to say it would look nice with some bigger wheel, a drop in suspension and a more attractive exhaust :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...

Heres a few pix, these were taken BEFORE I put the Kentai decals on. Looks a bit plain in these pix, but the Kentai's defo make a difference.

Orig1.jpg

Fin2.jpg

Fin1.jpg

love the MR T (as in A team) no parking sign,

"i pity the fool who park his car here"

Well, I cud always just pop down to the local Halfords and get some of that stick on carbon film!! Nice Photoshop enhancement there James.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links