Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Who's Who In This Forum?

asfafa

Welcome to the club! :yes:

Well done on the plates. I looked around when I bough my Prius but couldn't find anything suitable....you obviously looked harder :D

We got ours back in October 2004. We found a T sprit with 1100 miles on the clock. The price was £18200 and no waiting. We also got the powershift grant of £700. So far we are really happy with it. The bluetooth phone thing has proved to be more useful than we imagined, and the sat nav has been a revelation.

We are gettng aroung 53 mpg and that is driving in London. I can't wait to get it on a long drive to see what the mileage is like.

Steve

I'm just curious about people who post and view this forum.

How many people here already have their Prius? Who is still waiting for their Prius to turn up at their dealer (like me!), and who are still pondering, or are just curious?

I'm interested to hear from any new owners ('54' owners :-) and their initial experiences!

paul

Thanks Brain dead!

Just for Info,got the plates off the DVLA website.

DID do alot of different combos to find what I wanted. :bookworm:

However they were both in the lowest price scale at £250.00(each) all inclusive! :D

Had some nice plates made up by `Fancy Plates`(web based plate provider ) with the sub script on the plate:-

Toyota Prius Hybrid *Batteries Included.

Got the idea form all of my daughters toys that DON`T have them included! ;)

PS:- I believe H6 RYD is still avaliable :thumbsup:

ATVB ED.

:D

How many people here already have their Prius? Who is still waiting for their Prius to turn up at their dealer (like me!), and who are still pondering, or are just curious?

I'm interested to hear from any new owners ('54' owners :-) and their initial experiences!

paul

paul

paul

I am hopefully picking up my T3 on Friday afternoon,getting excited as the test drive was brilliant, went for the test drive last Saturday so only six days to actually get the car from WKB Toyota in Waterlooville, very helpful dealer.(car was in the showroom)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links