Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

High Octane 2 Dvd

BLOODUK

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KiwiMR2

• Bibbs

• Jesus

• ZeroBlade

Top Posters In This Topic

there any other mr2 videos out there? like advertising videos from when they made it showing off all the features and maybe some track races?

i have got a 60 minute cd showing an mr2 turbo going round a race track in japan, showing how corners should be taken and heel and toeing jap stylee, as well as other jap shenanigans like drifting etc.

will be willing to trade for some of those high octnae dvd's flying around (i have part 1 and 2 already) :)

i have got a 60 minute cd showing an mr2 turbo going round a race track in japan, showing how corners should be taken and heel and toeing jap stylee, as well as other jap shenanigans like drifting etc.

will be willing to trade for some of those high octnae dvd's flying around (i have part 1 and 2 already) :)

Well I'll be getting the stuff from Kiwi soon .. and VERY interested in the Jap vid ..

Is it MSN-able ?

I also have an American dvd called Apothisis which has quite a few MR2's on it......I'll include it with the HO ones.

Cheers

KiwiMR2

Gonna have to get some beers in for these!!! :meet:

Gonna have to get some beers in for these!!! :meet:

will send a few beers .. "this way up" on the box ..

will send a few beers .. "this way up" on the box ..

Mowahahahahahaha! Great! :lol:

Mowahahahahahaha! Great! :lol:

and I'll just send some broken glass in a wet box and he'll never know .. Ha ha ha :lol::ph34r:

and I'll just send some broken glass in a wet box and he'll never know .. Ha ha ha :lol::ph34r:

...just what was going through my head!!! It doesn't even have to be beer... he'll never know... unless... DOH! :lol:

Mowahahahahahaha! Great!  :lol:

hey ben ill pick up a set have 1 n 2 need the rest will drop some discs round

Shaf bro are you referring to the Drift Bible?

(Class vid btw :D)

But yeah there's a bit where a tubby's taken round the track. Amazing to watch imo!

Could see how big that clip is as an xvid & let you leech if you want fellas?

(Something that ALWAYS stays on my x-brick, lol)

-Z

Drift bible is a quality DVD! :P

The drift king himself manages to lose it drifting the MR2 :P

But, more often than not, shows that an MR2 can be drifted with as much control as an S14 if done correctly!

Definately worth my hard earned money! :D

Well I'll be getting the stuff from Kiwi soon .. and VERY interested in the Jap vid ..

Is it MSN-able ?

im not on msn :(

but if anyone wants to trade me, i have about 10 of these cd's which have supra's, integra's, rx7's, mr2's etc in them. they speak in japanese and have some subtitles as well.

so if anyone wants to swap things like apothesis, high octane 3,4 and 5, then i will definitely be up for that :)

pm me

Quick update...4 done, 2 to go.....will post them to bibbs towards the end of the week :)

Cheers

KiwiMR2

sweet bibbs, you'll be gettin one off me!

slighly off mr2 topic, but do you still want the initial D series?

-Z

sweet bibbs, you'll be gettin one off me!

slighly off mr2 topic, but do you still want the initial D series?

-Z

dunno about him but i sure do... :rolleyes: :P

has any one got the vid/dvd of MR2DIE FOR

I was ALMOST gonna buy that then when I asked about it I was told Apothisis was a better buy so got that :)

But IF anyone does have it I won't argue about a free copy ;)

Cheers

KiwiMR2

Talking about videos quite there's an Interest, bestmotoring racing clip from 1995, which you can download from

http://www.racingflix.com/getvideo.asp?v=386&p=3

It has an MR2 GTS, Supra, Rx-7, Skyline GT-R V-Spec, NSX, NSX-T, and a Porsche 911 racing on a track, commentory is in japanese mind

You need to sign up for an account to download it , and only download at about 4kb/s <_< with the free account. Just leave it download in the background or overnight :thumbsup:

Few other good video's on that site aswell

http://www.racingflix.com

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links