Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Jappy... Hope I Don't Annoy You !

Jimlad

bah, Jim, you copying me again? Black Bonnet? I even had on on my old MR2 ;)

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JappyBeast

• Jimlad

• ricomr2

• ZeroBlade

Just phoned up and there are a few bits he isnt happy with so he told me it will be ready at 4pm tomorrow,

So thats another night without her! I'm missing my car more than my ex girlfriend now!

Just phoned up and there are a few bits he isnt happy with so he told me it will be ready at 4pm tomorrow,

So thats another night without her! I'm missing my car more than my ex girlfriend now!

That's what I like to hear fella!

Unlucky about the delay, but I guess it's better than gettin a half assed job right?

-Z

Yeah, he said he doesnt want to release the car until he is 100 precent happy with it.. plus it gives him a bad name.

At least I know its getting looked after. Just want her back so I can go for a drive about. Sitting at home is well boring!

i'd rather be sat at home than at work.

i'm tired and hungry...

gonna take my lunch break later though, cos then it's like finishing work early. I just wanna go to bed!...

-Z

lol thats what i use to do when i had a normal job! take late lunch brakes coss it felt that the arfternoons went quick!

Its a good job I took Mon/Tue/wed off work really as I thought the car would have been done by monday.

I take late dinner breaks at work also to make the shift go faster... well it feels like that.

I went to visit my bodyshop today. They are gonna paint the bonnet black for me ( no extra cost )... also fill the locks on the doors over and paint parts of the spoiler black.

This is the bodyshop I was initially gonna get my yellow respray at. Good blokes, actually happier that these guys are doing my car as opposed to the place that was supposed to be.

PS : Jappy... I bet I can guess where they are having issues with your car ( where they're not happy with it ). It'll prob be around the windscreen. Hard to get good unless you take the window out.

As long as it looks ok when I get it back!

I'm not bothered if bits need touching up from time to time.. I'm kinda expecting it anyway.

I'm curious to what she looks like, keep having dreams about it!

lol... I can't wait to see it also !!

Car defo won't be ready for the 28th mate... they said it would be in for a week.

They might as well be painting the whole car !

They are doing both sides, bumper, front wings, rear wings and the bonnet + parts of the spoiler. All that's left is the back end !!

Are you still coming down on Thursday?.. I have the house to myself.

Dont worry about going out at 10pm.. I did it last week and I still got bladdered.

the bodyshop are also gonna mount my number plate in the mouth of the bumper.... I like these chaps.

Other place was like... "erm..... Mmmm... erm.... " ... then didn't do it !

looks like you've made some good friends there jim. remember to tell them that they're gonna be fitting a whole TRD bodykit, and painting it.

Keep in mind to tell them that it isnt just ur standards bumpers, skirts etc, also wings. may give ya a better price!

-Z

the bodyshop are also gonna mount my number plate in the mouth of the bumper.... I like these chaps.

You really are copying me now!!!

mr2unpaintedfront.jpg

Get your own ideas!

hey c'mon... I didn't know your plate was there... never seen that piccy before.

Anyway.. I have Jap sized plate so I think it will look better!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links