Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Toyota Easter Meet@the "ring"

Ken

Who's the daddy! :D :lol:

Because i've ran out of time to fit my video system in permanently I've jimme'd my Invertor to make a rather nice 'portable' car recorder :D , so after i've done a 'Getaway in Stockholm' style lap - anyone that wants to can borrow the VHS, Invertor and Camera and get some nice footage themselves :thumbsup:

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ken

• Stu8

• Bibbs

• knowlson

Top Posters In This Topic

Who's the daddy!  :D  :lol:

Because i've ran out of time to fit my video system in permanently I've jimme'd my Invertor to make a rather nice 'portable' car recorder  :D , so after i've done a 'Getaway in Stockholm' style lap - anyone that wants to can borrow the VHS, Invertor and Camera and get some nice footage themselves  :thumbsup:

Erm .. SHOTGUN !!

Leeky.. you can put my name down bud.. would defo like to try that!... :D

Cheers! :yes:

On a totally different note... Is anyone taking a PS2 or a X-box with then to have a few sessions on a night.. :rolleyes: :P

Leeky.. you can put my name down bud.. would defo like to try that!...  :D

On a totally different note... Is anyone taking a PS2 or a X-box with then to have a few sessions on a night..  :rolleyes:  :P

Could bring my ps2 along if ya want.

Not got much in the way of multiplayer just pro evo and gt4 that come to mind. same with xbox, most of my games r bak home in leeds :huh:

sack it ima bring ps2 + gt4. Bring spare joypad if u've got em, i only have one that works now, lol

-Z

Leeky.. you can put my name down bud.. would defo like to try that!...  :D

On a totally different note... Is anyone taking a PS2 or a X-box with then to have a few sessions on a night..  :rolleyes:  :P

Could bring my ps2 along if ya want.

Not got much in the way of multiplayer just pro evo and gt4 that come to mind. same with xbox, most of my games r bak home in leeds :huh:

sack it ima bring ps2 + gt4. Bring spare joypad if u've got em, i only have one that works now, lol

-Z

Nice one.. :yes: I'll bring the control pad.. :thumbsup:

got a Telly in the car, be rude not to take the PS2 .. *Only* got GT4 though ..

Hey TOC!

I'm signing in from a rather nice hotel in Koblenz n Germany ;)

After the HUGE drive up yesterday, and driving the ring today, everyone is getting ready for a massive drinking sesh tonight!! :D :D :D .. just hope the hangover isn't too bad for the ring again tomorrow!

We had 3 spin outs on the track today, but I'm not going to name and shame :lol:

The ring is awesome, so many nice cars and the track is fantastic, I am sure there will be plenty of pics posted up on Monday ..

So far, no major car problems, just niggly things, so everyone is running great.

So this is Dave signing out after giving you lot a bit of an update! :P

Chat to you lot when we are back!!!

Dave

:D

Amplify it by about 100

Cant believe we've just driven a 1500 mile round trip!

....out for a drive later still to enjoy the sunshine me thinks ;)

ring topics now to be found in generals ;)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links